Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

my overall experience at this company was good, the employees work well individually as well as in group situations. the hardest part of the job would be the fast-paced picking required.
Coworkers were unmotivated and jealous of anyone who actually worked hard. Verbal harassment was common. While HR took complaints seriously and attempted to deal with issues, the harassers never got fired.
Pros
HR willing to work with you
Cons
Work culture is awful
Friendly and fast pace work. Nice and healthy environment. Great benefits working with one of the best store warehouse in north america good opportunities for beginners.
If I wasn't forced to move out of the area, I intended to stay with the company long term. I loved my job. I especially enjoyed the physical fitness that came with lifting, hauling and loading freight
A great place to work in terms of structure and demographic. I enjoy the multiculturalism and the fact that you get to interact with people from different walks of life.
walmart warehouse good place to work fairly salary. only the manager lil bit issue he speaking out of place at the company he don't have respect to there employees
your not allowed to talk to other coworkers at all not even if your talking and working. often pushed to do things where others slacked off hardest part of the job was showing up after 5 years of terrible job most enjoyable part was going home, or when i got fired. some of management are bullies and the worse part is they have higher roles.
Pros
the pay is decent and coworkers are really nice when you actually see them
Cons
the whole job experience given
It was fun in my opinion cause I loved driving the (MHE) Forklift. It was very easy ad past the test with flying colors. It was an great opportunity to grasp something I'd never done before. The management was great ! They were all friendly and nice and took there time to make sure you 100% grasp the how to function, turn off and do a safety check every time you operate the (MHE) Forklifts. It was very easy and takes me a minute to do. Hardest part is when we have a computer in headset telling us which lane to go too, to be able to pick up equipment when it's a huge order. Example: 2069 "picks" which means the pick up item and the quantity of it.
Pros
There was a ping pong table and Foosball
The job is okay, if you working part time its hard to get hours sometimes so it's not consistent.The job is only worth staying if you're going to work full time or trying to move up in the company.
Walmart was an experience company i work for . you can learn alots from them learn how to do order picker upload trucks management are cool people they help us alot when we were short of worker
Pros
yes . when they hit their budge
Cons
from 330pm-12am
Nice place to work, but little to no job advancement opportunities. Open door policy allows you to talk about any problems that may come up. Lots of changes in management detached from workers felt robotic emotionally dull toward employees.
Pros
Ping pong table, benefits
Cons
not much overtime available
A typical day a work was stocking products on the shelves making sure they are ready for the customers. I learned how to operate all the equipment needed to run the warehouse. The hardest part of the job was getting everything done in allotted time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with all the other employees.
a typical day at this job would include driving a center rider around the warehouse as you listen to a headset to tell you which isle/slot to go to and the quantity of the item to be picked.the hardest part of the job was to fill quota in the hours given with the number ofpicks/slots that the specific trip entailed.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
overnights
Enjoyed working for Wal-Mart. Good pay good people good benefits. The work is pretty easy and not overly demanding. Would definitely work there again.
It was just a typical work as everywhere else it hard to get training into a different area in the warehouse cause there is people who has worked for 10 yeas and you have only been working for 4 years
Pros
good pay
Cons
don't get cross training into different area in the warehouse
it ok to work day by day.not very fun but not hard.i like it here .the think is i need make more money.i learn alln kind of forklift machene s to operate.the management wasn't very good.
amazing place to work, on an average day i would pick merchandise and load unto trucks. i learned how to me very efficient and organised
unorganized and very stressful management is poor co-workers are not friendly or helpful bite my toungue when the management would do something offensive there was nothing enjoyable
Walmart under pays all staff and treats you like garbage. The show no gratitude for the hard work you have given them.
Pros
alot....
Cons
N/a