Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for E-commerce Specialist

Best part of the job are the flexible hours Typical day involves picking items, helping customers and dispensing orders Management and the work place culture are average
Walmart job is my first job and to be honest it is one of the best job I could have ever found. I am currently an hourly associate and completely satisfied with my work and I can also see myself getting opportunities to rise in ranks in the future. And the working environment is so good. Even the salary is satisfying.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Stress
its niceWalmart Canada is one of the largest retailers in the country with over 400 stores nationally and a large online presencegreat place to do the cheer
If wal-mart could pay me a living wage, I'd stay there forever. The job culture, the training, the respect and management are all amazing. However, they can't afford to pay so many associates a respectable wage.
Pros
Too many to list, Profit Sharing
Cons
Wage
If you like to be busy, it's a great place to work as there is always something to do.Getting time off is not always easy as they have blackout periods due to being a retail store.Co-workers are like any other place....you have good one and bad ones.
Pros
Busy place so time passes quickly, regular pay increases, store discount
Cons
Time off issues, staff shortages
  1. E-commerce Specialist