Walmart Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 888 reviews matching the search See all 172,330 reviews
Terrible Workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 April 2019
Very bad Management and terrible environment. Driven by one culture. I had a terrible time doing work for these people and I feel bad for people who are in their system.
The system is supremes
customer service (Current Employee) –  Duncan, BC11 April 2019
The hours are pumped out by the system, supervisor manager have zero authority to change it. Unwilling to work with you and you’re schedule to balance home life and university.
Pros
10% discount
Cons
Unhelpful supervisors
Lots of room to grow.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON10 April 2019
You can start from the bottom and make your way up. If you are honest with your management about where you see yourself they will help you get there. Very supportive workplace.
good place to work with
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON5 April 2019
I enjoyed working with since authorities are good enough to work with.
provide support of each and every kind so never need to fear about anything if you have made an mistake then also.
Fun place to be
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON1 April 2019
- amazing staff to work with and the culture of the store was very welcoming
- lots of room to advance in the company and spread your wings
- always felt secure and know that you are appreciated
Simple, unsupervised
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Liskeard, ON1 April 2019
Working for the Wal-mart team feels like an unappreciated one. Micro manage, you get pulled from task to do another without request and no time to finish current task before end of shift. Overall job is fine for PT well in school.
Pros
Working with the public
Cons
impersonal
medicore
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON31 March 2019
i didnt really enjoy this job. Management never seemed like they knew what was really happening, and people didnt seem happy about their working lives.
walmart canada
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB30 March 2019
it was good i had fun working there the manager i had was not really good but the head manager was good they could have done a better job scheduling and approving time off
ok place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC28 March 2019
I started working there in the grocery department, which i enjoyed. Then was moved over to fashion which i did not enjoy , was then transferred to cahier which i enjoyed. I was not getting enough hours.
Pros
enjoyed the customer service part
Cons
not enough hours and not good pay
Management thinks you can do 19 jobs at once
Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Waterdown, ON22 March 2019
incredibly understaffed, horrible working environment, rude management would not recommend it. I once tripped over a skid around a corner where skids are not allowed to be placed and hurt my ankle for a month! I was written up due to my "negligence"
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Long Hours, Incompetent management, Understaffed, Bad work environment
fun work place with good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON19 March 2019
Walmart was a very fun and fast paced work enviorment that can keep you busy with associates you with very kind and joyful associates Walmart is a great place
Poor management
Customer Service Representative - Walmart LaSalle (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QC17 March 2019
The job itself was nice but you were barely trained but expected to know everything. The management was very lazy and made sure to barely get anything done
Csr
Casher & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC5 March 2019
When you work at walmart the company wants you to give them 100% of your time so they want you to work only for them and no other jobs. Walmart offers a share holds check every year.
Pros
free food for parties
Cons
not always full time hours.
It’s one of the most amazing place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Malton, ON5 March 2019
A wonderful experience to work at Walmart. The management team are very helpful n cooperative. The work timings are amazing and it’s very flexible for the working moms.
Pros
Get to interact with many customers.
Cons
Sometimes we have to face many bad tempered customers n have a challenging days.
busy
Customer Service/ Layaway (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB28 February 2019
I started out as a cashier, transferred to layaway and then became a customer service representative within all these positions I got to learn tons of different things.
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON24 February 2019
The majority of management was really good, but there's always those few who just dislike you for no reason. The people I worked with were always the best part, and sometimes the customers were really sweet who made that shift all the better.
I really learned a lot
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB23 February 2019
The culture in this company was mind-blowing. Every morning, all of the workers get together and chant positive affirmations for the day. I was there for months and loved every minute of it. I would love to return but I moved to Kelowna. Hopefully, the one here will be just as great culturally.
Pros
great benefits, deals, pay rate and scheduling
Cons
seems like a long day
Enjoy the working environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  3757 Keele St, North York, ON M3J 1N422 February 2019
I enjoy meeting new people and I also like the fast paced environment, the busier the better. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers but just knowing how to deal with them is kinda easy.
Okay first job
Part time Customer Service Specialist in Produce (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON13 February 2019
It’s a good place to work if you are a student or a parent looking for part time work. They work with you on your schedule. Management was very poor. Didn’t care about cleanliness
Pros
Great co-workers, nice breaks.
Cons
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK8 February 2019
Working at Walmart was great. The managers are good, the workers are good. Being in customer service you do deal with people who don't understand the return policy, so the managers come and help. Best part about working at Walmart is the workers there. They can be amazing and funny to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.

546.3K