Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Copy Center Associate

Daily activity changed each day. You never knew what you were doing or were you were stationed for the day. No real direction as you could be in a position and the managers were clueless.
I learned how to do all different sales for all 6 major carriers. The hardest part about my job is not actually working for Walmart but people thinking that you do. Management is not the greatest.
Cons
Managment
Great place to work unfortunately no advancement opportunities
Just as the summary states most of the management team is lazy, spend alot of the time sitting at tim Horton's. expects you to do your job but will make you work in every other department. doesnt schedule enough people so when it gets busy they get people from every department leaving most places understaffed.
My coworkers were quite friendly and easy to get along with. I did learn quite a bit about wireless contracts, the various carriers, and the latest wireless devices. I have slightly mixed feelings of management. I got along quite well with my department manager, however my coworkers had complaints about certain managers. Some of the managers were very approachable and friendly; a few were not. A typical day involved checking wireless plan updates and inventory, checking email, and selling and activating prepaid cell phones, contract cell phones, and gps devices. The hardest part of the job would probably be trying to continue to provide excellent customer service when faced with rude or impatient customers. I enjoyed helping people who were not very familiar with the latest technology, and also assisting co-workers when ever needed.
Pros
free coffee, friendly associates
Cons
long, tedious hours
  1. Copy Center Associate