Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Commis

3 des 5 gérants sont incompétents ou inhumains. Parmi les 2 restants, ils sont de l'or !Peu d'avantage sociaux, beaucoup de pression pour le peu de récompense.Gros roulement d'employé puisqu'il ne sont pas capable d'être amiable avec nous.Très dommage car les employés de planchers sont aussi des perles, ce qui fait mal lorsque quelqu'un part pour aller ailleurs...
Pros
Rien
Cons
Tous
Très stressant, beaucoup de pression a travailler bcp d'heures... Le manque de communication est horrible, nous devons tout deviner par sois , ce qui rend le travail long et demandant.. Travailler là, est d'accepter de devenir rebot.
I started work in 2017in Montreal , it was an excellent work well secured. it work was a good job just it didn't have a lot of work this the reason i stopped working the same year.
I wouldn’t work there again unless is the only place I can work on. Not really the best, too much work for that little amount of money, management is a mess, hours change a lot
Très bien de travailler au Walmart aucun problème équipe magnifique environnement bien Seul problème les clients de tout le jour Sinon aucun remarque à dire
j'étais simplement en formation chez eux je ne suis pas rester suffisament longtemps pour faire un review complet mais pour le peut de temps ou je suis rester c'étais relativement correcte
Le salaire n’est pas du tout compétitif, salaire minimum et augmentation de 0.30$ par année jusqu’à un maximum de 16$/h. On abuse de toi quand ils ont besoin de toi, possibilité de faire plus de 40h par semaine dans ces cas là, puis de tomber à 12h par semaine lorsqu’ils n’ont plus besoin de toi. Idéal pour les jeunes étudiants qui n’ont rien à payer, sinon tu risques d’être serré dans ton budget à 12,65$/h et 12h par semaine. À part cela, lorsqu’un poste est affiché, c’est seulement pour respecter la procédure, mais le poste est déjà attribué d’avance. Sinon, si tu ne veux pas beaucoup d’heures, ils sont flexibles là-dessus.
Pros
Horaires flexibles, accepte les vacances
Cons
Salaire
good place to start with when you want to start working for the first time , good esperience, not really perfect but you get to know new people and interact with them
Many students and easy talking colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the job was pretty simple and not that boring because they're is a lot to do.
Pros
Frozen dinners are pretty cheap, the breaks are long and many discount.
Cons
Other management
Flexible hours but you have to be available at least one evening Easy work Very productive working You are able to work at many positions You are never alone. You always have somene to guide you If you need It
in morning we get straight to placing medication on the shelves also the laboratory, and we offer costumer service at all time. lunch break we took turns paying for food. and closing was always on time.
While the job asked is pretty standard, management will always figure out a way to cut your hours while increasing your workload. On top of that, no communication is made between higher-ups which leads to conflicting tasks and conflicts arises. Multiple promises have been made regarding our hours and none have been kept. As of right now, we were supposed to keep our 37.5 hours a week due to low staff and yet, everyone has been cut by a day. Due to the low wage, a lot of the staff has looked into a second job or an entirely new job to stay fed. However, when you work hard, your immediate superior will definitely notify you and give you the proper thanks.
Pros
Immediate superior cares for our work.
Cons
Poor management and no hours security
A typical day at work consisted of being an overnight stocker as the store closed. I learned a lot about teamwork and helping each other to reach a common goal. Management was superb. I had the opportunity to work with mature people that also understand the job.
My coworkers are amazing and time flies when i work with them. However, i feel misinformed about the purpose of the company ans we have to ask every week if anything has changed. The communications between the managers and the associates is weak.
Unloading the vans may seem boring, but once you get a good rhythm going you wont see the day fly by. It's a lot of work and you definitely don't feel bored.
this company is not what most people think it is. the management is horrible. the managers are the most selfish people in the world, they don't care about any of their employees , they all want to get promoted so they creates with all kind of false accusation . they all want to look assertive in front of walmart`s big boss. the co-workers are nice because we all have the same problems. we all have this anger towards wal-mart management team who treats us like we just like some robots. they don't even treats us like human being out there is crazy. i wont go throw all the details because it would being inappropriate but someone will expose this company especially the franchise that is establish around Laval.
Pros
Cons
a lot of pressure on all of their employee for simple taks
i've learn a lot about organizing my tasks about my time and breaks. Being mostly of the time alone in the backstore was the best.
Working at Walmart was fun and i learned how to be more responsable and ponctual.I learned these things because every morning i had to check the coolers to see if the temperatures were ok and I was the first one In my sector who got to work. Although almost all my co-workers were nice and cool there was always one who kept making me go faster even though I was new so that was probably the hardest part of my job.I enjoyed the benefits and the friends I had made at work.