Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Client Associate

Walmart Canada it's a good company with proper benefits, but it's workplace environment is no fun. No one seems to enjoy their job and it shows. All people do is coming to work and complain. For this reason the managers need to force peolle to work and creates a hostile environment.
Pros
Many breaks, very flexible hours
Cons
Physically demanding
The walmart I worked at wasn’t the best place to work. Management wasn’t so great as they treated us like replaceable pawns. The associates are mostly awesome and friendly. It’s minimum wage bad it’s not that much work so it’s good for students or as a first job. You get a 10% discount after 90 days.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor management
It's a fun place to work only because of the coworkers. I was a part time employee and during the summer they made me work 7 days straight and sometimes even more. They make it so you dont pass 32 hours/per week threshold so they dont have to pay you inssurances by making you work 4 hours shifts that they split throughout the week. Depending on who is your boss, he may or may not care about the fact that you have a life outside work and will most probably call you on your day off to ask you to come in. Bad organisation from certain higher ups, and perhaps the thing that will frustrate you the most is their abilities to ask you so many tasks at once. I would say the hardest job there would be in the backstore unloading the van. Otherwise, everything else is pretty easy and non demanding physically.
Pros
Coworkers are chill
Cons
You may have to do 20 tasks at the same time