Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Cleaner

I was working for Walmart for a couple month.I felt like it was located at a good location,timing was great,and I felt welcome to had work there.salary was minimum wage for part time at the time, but it was worth it.
I honestly don't think they pay enough for any of their employees. The cultural of the company is poor. Unless you have no other option you should not work at Walmart.
staff is very good and i used to work their and the work enviroment is very polite and ever thing is going good but now i need a more hours to work so that is why i am looking for new job.
Pros
free lunch some days
Cons
part time
Amazing people work there however are poorly treated by head office. Share holders are all that matter. As the company has demoted or let go many of their staff to keep profit's up there are very few people available to help customers.
Pros
Cons
very hard work and poorly equipped tools
Treated well by most management in the store. Many coworkers do not know how to properly manage their time nor care to try. Leaving others to pick up the extra slack with no appreciation.
I was constantly mental, verbally, and sometimes physically abused with this company. I would tell management EVERY time and they wouldn't do a single thing about it. Not to mention not being paid fully or ever on time.
Pros
non
Cons
everything
Horrible management do not like to help tells u your best isn't good enough and just a outright horrible place to work. Do not work there if u can help it
This is the one of the best place in all over the Canada and its make me happy by doing help of people and helps to boost communication skills as well.
Pros
Discount on grocery
Cons
some unfair situation some managers neglect the respect low pay some people work more than other hours are note enough there is no security job two much work for less pay stub
Poor management made for a toxic work environment where the demands of the job became increasingly difficult because other shifts refused to do their part to make the whole store work efficiently
don't work for walmart I was a clear that was there for a new new complay over it was good place to work and it was very under staff at night it was lot of work some nights
Pros
great staff
Cons
Walmart is a good and a steady company. They always take care of their associates and customers. They make it sure that their associates are in proper training with dealing with different kind of customers.
I just enjoy on whatever job opportunity that will be given and be friendly. I've learned how to operate machines and chemicals to use in every part of what i clean.
Worked with many good people. Managers gave time to do a good job, they are also friendly. Hardest part of the job was winter, a lot of sand , hard to keep up. Wal-Mart also provided the people needed to do a good job. didn't have to rush.
good place to work at. cleaning and multi-tasking at cardboard crushing, making bales,and other general labourer work. Customer service industry helping people.
Pros
constant hours
Cons
despite it was overnight, i was able to adapt..
I worked for this company for almost a year. Only the positive impressions. All very much! I hope that I will find a great job in the future.
cleaning floors, washrooms, carpets, using all floor cleaning machines I've learned how to use all machines and cleaning chemicals properly
Pros
met good people
Cons
low wages
We were a collections agency and honestly I did know how legit they were with there company and was just not for me I didn't feel like I can get people to pay there bills.
Pros
no pros
Cons
just didnt suit me
Great benefits, terrific wage increase, many commendations given. Very good management team, very supportive and willing to train. Very safe work environment.
Pros
Excellent wages
Cons
Overnight work
I just do my job and listen to what the manager tells me to do. My co- worker are very good to get along with.
getting my supplies ready for my routine. I start of collecting all the garbage in the store, after that I clean 5 bathrooms, that is 14 toilets, and 4 large sinks and 1 little sink. After I finish that I collect garbage again, then I clean the Lunch room Wipe tables and sweep the floor, also clean their garbage. What I learned is that life is not easy, that u have to work real hard . Management, are people just like me they have to do their jobs just like I have to do mine, they are good people. enjoy working with some of my coworkers. they hardest part of my job is keeping everything clean all the time. they most enjoyable part of my job ,is when a customer comes up to me and tells me I`m doing a real good job.
Pros
We have Profit sharing.and it`s nice working with people that you like.
Cons
not liking the hrs 11-7, wish my hrs were 7-3 instead.