Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Center Manager

Count float / product address any problems, engage with customers ,interact with store manager. Customer complaints, resolving issues. Fun work Place.
Pros
Estabishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships.
Cons
Being a PA on the job.
Not enough people to man the floors very poor communication between staff not a pleasant place to manage.not fun Period.
Through my 18 years at Wal-Mart I have gained a lot of experience in the management aspect of the job. I enjoyed the years of working with people and my co workers. The customers had to be the best part of working in retail.
my day in Wal-Mart start with morning meeting which boosts up my moral and enthusiasm. I go for my first morning break with my co-workers and have fun. We chat for days plan and get the work done..i go and visit my store manager and discuss about days plan and deploy the workforce to get the things done..my company is most diverse amongst other company which makes me feel most comfortable everyday at my work. The hardest part of my job is running back and forward through out the day to operate functions in 220k sq.feet building...I have room to express my views and opinions to company...
A typical day includes ordering, scheduling and customer service. I have learned impeccable time management and organizational skills from an approachable and knowledgeable management team. The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is customer service. It is difficult to satisfy every customer, however that challenge is the most enjoyable.