Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Cart Attendant

I enjoyed working at Walmart.Everyone works as a team. All of the management team,associates were very helpful and involved including collaborating with all stakeholders.
Working at Walmart was a pretty awful experience for the most part, people are rude, managers are generally even ruder than the employees. It really is just stressful and not worth it at all
i started here in september 2015 and it was a wonderful run for me i lasted here 3 years and new westminister queensbourgh walmart is the best walmart there is
Pros
wonderful co workers and 10% off stuff
Cons
shoplifters
could not handle the intense fast pace work everyday i worked there. only good thing i learned from there is not to work in retail. i do sort of like walmart less....
Pros
liked walmart
Cons
not good at working there
Work load is fairly easy nothing to hard but pay was kind of low but other than that pushing carts and dealing with customers were not hard either the hours are great aswell
Pros
great hours
Cons
it was a good solid job and only left because i didn't want to work outside in winter time. i had alot of responsibilities including making sure we always had enough carts and enough baskets. because it was a big busy store, it was very fast paced for me as there were always carts going out. overall, it was a good experiance.
Pros
30 min or hour breaks after certain hours
Cons
alot of long hours
An average day would be me unloading boxes then pushing carts. I learned how to lift heavy boxes safely and push carts. Management was distant barely seen. workplace culture was respectable. The hardest part was pushing the carts in the winter. I enjoyed the friendly employees.
Pros
friendly employees
Cons
hours
I am grateful for the way Walmart trained me thoroughly and quickly so I could make my job easier. If I wanted to be trained to do something, I could ask and something would most likely be arranged to help me with what I would like to learn.
Pros
Safe place to work, employee recognition/involvement
Cons
Inconsistent hours
customers vary and reflects on how ur day goes. it doesnt pay well (min. wage) lil to no advancements. management chose favoritism
Pros
discount
Cons
not enough hours