Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Car Sales Executive

They don’t look after associates expect you to do six jobs at once expect you to be costomers slaveexpect under bottom shelf’s to be cleaned expect you to bring carts in by hand the store manager lies to you managers sneak around try and catch you not doing any thing expect you to bring costomers in store no mask
Cons
Not very nice to there associates
A typical day of work in the TLE (Tire Lube Express) department of Walmart starts off with putting all personal protective equipment on such as uniform, steel-toe work boots, protective gloves and safety glasses. Once safe to enter the work bays, you unlock all doors and check over all equipment to ensure everything is working good and safely. Once safety checks are complete we go to see our fellow associate working at the customer service counter to receive our current work order, get a seat cover and head out to the TLE customer parking lot to bring the vehicle into our work bays slowly and safely getting another associate to help with all checks on the vehicle to insure nothing is missed on the work being performed on the vehicle wither it be an tire repair, oil change or tire installation. You work with amazing management willing to help you with any questions or concerns you may have and have great confident and helpful co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be meeting new people and knowing your putting a smile on your customers face. There isn't really any hard parts to the job other then making sure everything you do is being done in a safe manner, because sometimes no matter how safely you perform tasks things can go wrong so you have to be quick at reacting to possible dangerous situations. Not being able to know your workplace surroundings or not paying attention could result in dangerous work which no one wants. Saftey first! Great company to work with.
Pros
Meeting new people, Many job opportunity's, Lots of hands on learning and great management.
Cons
I enjoy working at WalMart very much. The people that I work with, are great people. I enjoy talking and helping the customers. Good environment to work in. My boss has been very helpful and was very patient with me in learning all that I needed to learn there. I appreciate everything that she has done.
  1. Car Sales Executive