Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Alot of technical things to learn, such as Mobile online pick, inventory Management system. Execute responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures,.
its been fun working with the company, work life balance is little hard. Benefits are great , career growth is little harder as they keep on hiring contractual candidates
Really great place to work with a lot of opportunity to grow. The benefits are exceptional it is in fact a major corporation and if you're looking to go corporate this is the place.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Contract
I had fun working with such a lively team. Friendly, dedicated and inspiring. Keep it up wherever you are guys. Looking forward to a greater time.
Great company culture with opportunity for career growth. Everyone's work is valued by the company which helps to boost confidence.
My first JAD session was the hardest of my job as a Business Analyst. Action items was without ownership. I learned that parking lots is very important in JAD session. Eventually, I was able to cope because my co-worker were willing to help.
Pros
Confidence was built
Cons
More responsibilities follows