Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Back Office Executive

Yes, the pay is not great, BUT, being a single mom of 4 children, I have to say the support and understanding I get from my co workers is unbeatable. I feel that the flexibility I have to be a mother first makes up for the low pay. If my kids are ill, the management understand I have to stay home to take care of them. Without repercussion. I have worked a job in the past that I was written up for missing time due to my children. And the stress was not worth it. When the kids are sick, you can't take them to daycare. And not having family around to help means I have to stay home. I love the management at Wal-Mart for allowing me the freedom to be there for my children and not feel like I am in trouble for it. If your dedicated and work hard for your team, they will work just as hard and be dedicated to you! And what retail place do you get hired on that you don't have to work weekends? Even banks are open weekends now!
Pros
Flexible, room for advancement, paid vacations, and excellent store manager
Cons
Low pay
I would not recommend anyone apply at Wal Mart Port Perry. The management is horrible, dishonest, and will stab you in the back so fast. Store manager doesn't care if the store falls apart or not.
Every single day we learn new things. The co-workers are most of the times there very helpful when we need help. At Wal-Mart, we treat all the associates on same way.
  1. Back Office Executive