Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Assistant

Working hard and love my job Get along with people sanguine Like teamwork Work efficiently Smile to face reality Watching over the obstacle in the future Find ways to overcome difficulties at work
all the manager is really good. Walmart gives its associate job security. paid vacation, extra benefits. paid training. also, a person will easily upgrade their position within a store from associate to support manager.
The management at the Estevan Walmart lacks many qualities that a good solid leadership should have. I had a very small job but was often asked to do others work when they were either slacking or hiding off. I was also sometimes forced by management to stay up to two hours after the store closed to clean and do jobs that others haven't.
Pros
You can buy food for lunch
Cons
A bad management
Great place to work ! High pace , cashier , Friendly , self motivated, compleated tasks , work well with others and by my self , assistant clients and customers
I only worked there for a couple of months. The management at the particular store I worked in would degrade every worker, and the only other walmart in my town was owned by my owners own dad. I'm sure it would be a good place to work elsewhere, but sherwood parks walmarts don't have good reputation.