Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Administration Manager

Working with the associates gave me great pleasure but some of the management team made the job harder. There needs to be a more positive focus from management when dealing with the associates in the store I was located in. Walmart as a company has great benifits and does a lot for the communities they are located in.
Pros
Associates
Cons
Negativity
Walmart is a good place to work they are family and culture oriented. they have a lot of room for growth and promotion. There training program is a great asset to your learning.
Grat opportunities for advancement in the company. Good training programs
Good benefits package advancement opportunity competitive salary
I have had a few different job tittles at Walmart. I really enjoyed finding different ways to raise funds for different charities to make them fun and unique.
A typical day of work is auditing compliance aspects of the business, arranging repairs and training, and managing the performance of an office team through validation of processes. I have learned to manage effectively through a good example, education, and empathy. The most enjoyable part of the job remains the constant and varied interactions with individuals.
Good company to work for, Useful experience and exposure while working at Walmart
Audits, compliance walks with Regulatory Bodies. Conference calls, accident reporting and supervising of staff. I learnt so much about Health and Safety and Food Safety. I enjoyed everything about this job, as I was always learning, everyday.
Love to work at Walmart fun and busy place. Sooooo busy that at time you are not able to get your own job done!! They have a great family culture and have a chartity program that is wonderful
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
You need the proper support to develop and move ahead, for anyone to grow they need proper guidance and instruction
Pros
large expanding company
Cons
its not what you know it's who you know
  1. Administration Manager