Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews for Accounting Clerk

Very repetitive work, you only do the same thing every single day locked up in a room without no window. Managers don't know anything about cash office, if you have a question during work, your doomed.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Boring work
1. Lots of opportunity to learn new things such as data entry in the system, balancing cash, dealing with proper documentation, work along management and help out cashiers. 2. Pretty good job for young starters, they will pay you basic salary and want 200 things from you. 3. Excellent job for those who are introverts, your stuck all times in your office.
It was although a great experience Still not a bad team to work with People are hard working understanding Pay is not a big thing here other then that everyone is amazing
It was a busy and productive work every day. The management is helpful and diverse teamwork applies effectively, at the end of the day, it was a busy place of work every day and enjoyable as well.
Enjoy work environment, bussy , stress full but nice to work with coworkers and management without unnecessary pressure. New things to learn everyday , gives a lots of space and support to learn and handle new situations.
the management team here is awesome and very hands on. they always say yes to helping you out. they lead by example and also the store is truly a melting pot of different cultures and races
Could not ask for a better company to work for. When I was out on sick leave they were checking on me to make sure I was ok and when I returned to work they offered me a stool to sit when needed or I could just take a walk if I felt i needed too. Excellent company/bosses.
Walmart offered an enjoyable work place with endless advancement oppertunities.They offered an abundance of houres even for part time and provided an easy going work environment.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
pay over time
People friendly. management is good. safe place to work, good training program. difference culture is welcome. open door policy and anyone can join the health insurance.
Pros
salary not good
Cons
difference culture.
as a part time job, Walmart is great. Hours are flexible, you can request a change of department if you are unhappy, and take as much time off as you'd like.
Friendly coworkers. Difficult to speak with managers at times because they are always too busy. Low salary and no benefits. Advancement opportunities available.
The main issue I have with the company is that it believes that you should only have loyalty to them and people can survive on minimal hours. A full time hours are from 28 to 37.5 hours. and the pay rate does not measure up. Unless you are independently wealthy I do not think most people can survive on this. The scheduling of hours makes it almost impossible to maintain a second job. The management only concern is not that of their employees but that of their bonuses. Cut hours so our bonuses go up is the management mind set.
Pros
discount card
Cons
management does not care about employees
Walmart is like a family. theres respect, happiness and friendly environment. there growth and individuality thus everyone is happy. theres team effort and unity too
Walmart is a nice place to work as the Management are approachable, most of the associates are very helpful and nice to work with, however the pay is not the best.
Pros
Co workers are nice.
Cons
Pay is low.
I was there from the store first opening and untill I had my daughter, great team of people to work for , great over all company lots of benefits and profit sharing, and paid sick time as well as holidays
Pros
over all great place
Cons
I worked for Walmart in Norman, Oklahoma in the cash office counting cash, making up cash floats for cashiers, balanced cash intake for the end of each shift and submitted reports
Pros
Interesting inside information on workings of company
Cons
Working vista was over
A well balanced work that strives off of part time help. Great on providing yearly pay raises, growth and providing advancements for the new staff.Always try to ensure profits over any losses.
Pros
yearly pay raise
Cons
part time work
I really enjoyed working in the accounting office. I would have stayed longer if I didn't have to do a coop placement. Very fast paced and I enjoyed keeping busy for the whole shift.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Pay
I had to work evening hours at this position but otherwise, I gained some skills such as balancing cash funds, maintaining and reconciling all charge transactions.
Fun work place, all managers are supportive, enjoyment in work, no tensions, motivation in work, multi culture activities. but salary are not good. some time not getting enough hours.
I work 630 am to 3 pm. I count and balance all the registers and compile reports for Management approval. I like working in the accounting office. I find management easy to get along with and they are helpful with making my job fun.
Pros
Full time week days only.
Cons
Low pay.