Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Weyburn, SK

Dont waste your life away at this job, it is a very catty environment, work ethic is slack and no one finishes a duty before the end of their shift. Theft is never taken care of, they watch it walk out the door
I would never recommend Walmart, it is definitely a place where they have preferences to foreigners who don’t speak their mind. Cut down to 12 hours weekly not enough for a person to sustain themselves, passed over numerous times for advancement when I was most qualified. Caused me more grief to work there than anything since they allow customers to abuse you all day long because you have to make it right for them no matter what.
Pros
Cons
Drama and little hours, not enough to live on
Very fun workplace. Good team members. Need to improve the way they do the routine jobs but its always fun to work here. The management is always helpful with our concerns,
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
non-optimized job routines
The two best things about the Walmart Corporation were its work place diversity and its culture. You were always made feel part of a team and there was a lot of communication between management and staff.
It was an okay job, but not a lot of advancement or appreciation. No one trained there. Most management didn't know how to do their job or help us. It was okay at best.
Pros
Cons
Too much
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?