Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Waterloo, ON

I have great experience as customer service. I am looking for related my study job in Walmart, is a big corporation which helps me to grow as individual and professional life too.
Being at walmart salaries are to low and work is hard. It's better to do a part time job at walmart to cover the expenses but being a full time employee or department manager the pay is too low and work requirements are too high. In short one of the worst employers in canda.
I like this alot working on walmart. My staff my managers all are cery good and supportive they always support me in evry task they are very cooperative and respect everyone alot
Worst work environment and management and salary in Canada Nothing is fare and management is poor just because it’s a little cheaper than others Walmart has reputation
Good boss, good collegue. Nice place to work. A bit far for those who doesnt have car. Recommended place to work. Location is from fron city of hamilton.
The company is very dedicated to their mission. They are kind, caring people and they show it. It means a lot to me to have that sort of emotion coming from our leaders.
Not enough salary Not cooperative Good working environment Nice colleagues Not good location Poor store management No Asian items section Very far from the city
work was very stressful at times but still very rewarding and fulfilling. There is lots of room for growth and advancement. co-workers are also very friendly I still have great relationships with some of these co-workers after 3 years of working at another job.
Some times we need to work faster than normal days . Especially if it is a holiday season , there will be pressure on us . Have to back the team up . .
Caring staff and associates allowed me to get back on my feet! Lots of fun, everyone cares about the place! Great compensation and benefits! Lots to learn and freedom to do your own thing
the work place is good expect that a better management would be nice to have. Lack of communication between departments. sometimes understaffed on weekends because of which increases the burden on the staff working on weekends.
To many changes leaving many employees without sufficient training/education. Low pay/High Expectations Regardless of what you are officially hired for, get placed wherever needed(Based on the needs of the Company) Not enough recognition
Pros
1 hr lunch(Depending on shift)
Cons
no overtime under most circumstances/Low pay
management is quite supportive but the rules and regulations are too firm to not be able to have work and life balance. Work is stressful at times. A good place to start your career and move on promotes new talents
not related to my experience and study, but if you just need a part time job along with your studies, you have option for flexible scheduling. so good.
There was constant pressure to pick up the slack of other associate on those who were dedicated and enthusiastic while not on others. Kills motivation
Amazing experience of working with good management and learn about various facts of customer service. Enjoy learning new facts from managers to make environment more suitable for customers and work honestly and with hard work to contribute in productivity of store.
Pros
Make new friends
Cons
No cons
Overall, it was a good experience but the managers were mostly unfriendly and unreasonable. The schedule was mostly messed up and it was not changed on request.
Working as a Customer Experience Salesfloor Associate at Walmart is a good part time job for people who need the money. Limited flexibility with shift changes and vacation.
the management is petty and very unprofessional, duty managers are loud,crude and often times bullies! Several times my hours have been affected for personal, reasons. Complaining gets no positive action, if management actually backed their employees, Walmart would be a good company to work for!
I joint to walmart on october, 2018 and its been 9 months to work in the walmart and i keen to engage with the customer and always ready to help them to get out of the trouble situation .
Pros
Feels happy to work
Cons
No any disadvantage
I meet more than 100+ customers a day and it is a nice feeling talking every customer and understand their needs and serve them in a fast paced environment. Sometimes i do face hard time but the biggest gift which i got is smile. In any situation i'll have smile on my face and i believe which is the best solution for any issue to resolve and make the customer calm down.