Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Timmins, ON

learn so many thing by working there it was very enjoyable job. assistant to the customer from my side made me love to assist them again. was a great ey
I liked it in the beginning and it had a better manager at time but things slowly began to go down hill for that store . I find not everyone is treated equally and it s very badly run .
Pros
I liked and miss most of the employees
Cons
Very badly run needs a better manger and some new assistants too
we live and breathe the belief that we can help people transform their work lives, and so do our contributors. Our experts come from a variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common: they are authorities on the job market.
Cooperative staff, enhance communication skills, customer attending skills, express feeling freely, provide refreshments, helpfull staff, many offers for employees
I like working at walmart because management and environment is too good. Most enjoyable part of this job is interaction with customers that enhance my communication skills.
Not a good company to work for / Awful Management!! You will wait for weeks for changes to be made for broken machine / tools. Machines are over 13 years old and never maintenance and when they brake down Management plays the blame game...
I got Wonderful experience with them, I learnt how to work in a team and individually. I do not like one, other associates are not cooperating sometimes.
We never get under pressure for our work in Walmart no time limits and nothing to take tension about, although in a huge crowd, we have to work fast and correctly by keeping our eyes all around.✌✌
it was okay. was cash, not the best people working for that company where the location is at. could have better managers and more hours available. it was s decent place
unfair place to work. treated rudely, you cried, mamagers are horroible, not taken seriously, poorly treated, not a fair pace to work at at all......
Walmart is a good company to work for The sky is the limit , there is always room for advancement Development and Engagement are key components for Walmart Work/Life balance needs work
Walmart of Timmins is a good place to work. You get lots of opportunities to grow. Also, promotions, benefits, etc. The staff and managers are really friendly and helpful.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Less hours
Help to develop communication skills as well as got to know people better. Developed problem solving skills. It helps me how to maintain a balance in life as both maintain a balance between work and school
Pros
Gets 25% off on muy mobile bill.
Cons
gives less hours
Good with costumers Great customer Pack the bags Help customers Take debit and cash Count money Put garbage away Clean the cashes Place things on shelf
it's a very fun place to work, i've never had as much fun as i did when working at walmart. the staff and management teams wer incredibly entertaining and there was never a dull moment.
People are very helpful and polite here, they give my a lots of guidance and support when i needed. A a part time associate I am very happy to work here.
Work anywhere but here, management/employees/csm are rude extremely rude. They don't want to take time to train anyone, and they treat you like garbage. They don't even give you any dignity as a person, they yell at you while they're training you infront of customers. The csms don't do their jobs, and just sit and talk to each other all day. If you complain to the manager about being treated poorly nothing will come of it, they pick and choose their favourites no matter their personality.
Pros
Fun doing cash, when you are at your own cash.
Cons
Everyone is miserable.
It was a great job a lot of great poeple to work for, a great comunity but unfortunately management was very unorganized it was hard to deal with so many managers
Pros
good environment
Cons
lack of hours
I've been with the company for 3 years. Hired on as full time and found the benefits package to be fantastic with options for customization. They have recently even included options for part-timers to get benefits! The staff discount card is a fantastic addition allowing you 10% off everything, which adds up buying groceries! The recent restructure the company has gone through at the operational level has proven to be a difficult opportunity, allowing new people to experience supervisory roles and work towards developing more talent to salaried manager positions.
Pros
staff discount on wide range of products, advancement opportunity
Cons
Need more hours for employees
A typical day is stress filled due to lack of staff. Always busy but never anyone to come when help is needed in certain departments. Having to do more then 1 position at a time.
Pros
Some good people to work with
Cons
Not enough hours or staff
it is a very rewarding job for the soul, but not so much for the bank as the wages are not good, you have very limited movement of the camera, youre expected to produce high end photography but have no mobility.
Pros
customer
Cons
wages, mobility