Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Sussex, NB

Walmart will work you as hard as they can. No matter how good a worker you are, your hours will be cut back drastically (down to 12 hrs/week) right after Christmas.
A GREAT place to work. I started as cashier, and became customer service. Then after a few months became customer service manager which I enjoy very much.
Good place to work if you want a minimum wage job! I really liked how the lunch room accepted me and had a positive atmosphere! The Workers always have a talk on Friday and it really helps moral to stay high all threw the week!
Pros
Great people
Cons
Minimum wage
Great place to work, something new to learn every day. Love working with the public one on one. Enjoy dealing with and working with other associates throughout the different areas in the store.
Pros
Cons
Job security, not enough hours
I really enjoyed working here they work with you with any situation at hand understand of most situations the co workers became more family then friends the hardest part of the job is not being given much of a choice on certain job assignments ( some of which certain employees are unable to preform )