Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Stittsville, ON

Very fast-paced environment, even the fastest worker is pushed to go faster, but is punished for the slowest persons work. Most days the truck is an average size and is easy to unload and stock, however there are days where either the truck is too big, you don't have enough coworkers, or management decides you have to other people work, in all of these instances management expects everything to be done like a normal day.
Pros
Great cowokers, hour lunch, 10% discount.
Cons
Stressful, very phsycally instenisve, bad management
Walmart is a fun place to work. Good staff, busy schedule. Time Management is the key to success if you want to move up in this business.
I was happy at first working for Walmart but that has changed now. I gained all the experience I needed and really do appreciate working there and for all the oppertunities I was given but there is time for a change and my time is now.
What Ive learned in the year that I have worked at WalMart. Being full-time I have lil to no benefits and that is what commits me to a company. WalMart is not where I want to be in my future it is just a mid-point in my career path. I am the baker in the department and my day is a fast one. I start at 5am and I am finished at 1pm, it is a day of managing your time. For if you do not have time managment and organization than you will not be able to work in this position, for time is not on my side. I have to be faster than time. Management for the dept is average but could be a lot better.