Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in St. Jacobs, ON

Managers sat in office more than on the floor working with staff. Found out some staff making more than floor managers. They definitely need more staff. Hour long lunch too long 1/2 hour long enough
Pros
Some good managers
Cons
Constant computer tests
I had mad some great friends working here. But the management was awful and the scheduling was terrible. There was far too much to do with not enough staff.
good place to work and very nice managers. i learned so much about handling products and about the personality of my customers as well. the most enjoyable part is the happiness it gave me when im helping my customers
Loved working here and all the friends I made but sadly due to management, decided I no longer wanted to work here. The manager I had was not considerate when it came to scheduling, and bullied the co-workers, also didn't allow workers to grow.
It is a great place to work because they gave me a job. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have had a job from the time before being hired, to my resi
A really great place to work, the only problem I ever encountered was 3 fellow employees who were always up to no good - girl drama. My manager however knew that they weren't up to any good and was always supportive of me. Learned a lot about how businesses are run.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
on your feet a lot
I start my shift at 11pm with a start-up meeting for the stores current events, I assess the daily tasks to be done as each one varies. I have learned many new things in the retail sector on how a business copes and handle issues that arise. My manager is very supportive of me and the work needs to achieve my end goals. The hardest part of the job is when we are short staffed the job gets more stressful as less man power but still able to complete the task by shift end. My favorite part of my job is knowing the store is clean & ready when customers come in. I work with a good team of people that coordinate the tasks efficiently.
Pros
Good place to work for a while.
Cons
Not many jobs positions for moving up within the company
fun place to work, tho there is favorites, and they are pretty much invisible, there is slight amount,
Cons
mount