Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Niagara Falls, ON

always busy in the morning and every weekend. equal opportunity employer good benefit and has a variety of training for the new employee to get ready to start work
It was one of the best experience i had, for an interview. It was a friendly atmosphere created by personnel manager. Well they asked question related to the specific job and stayed on track.
I have leaned so many things from this job. Walmart team has really great full staff which provides me a lots of knowledge regarding different work. We really enjoy during work
This is my first job in Canada. I learned so many things and it improves my skills . We have really Management term which helps us to motivate everyone and providing us friendly environment.
Would recommend working here, it was an easy going atmosphere with a lot of friendly people who trained you very well. Managers were also helpful and were there when you needed them.
The manager is very rude and never give any liberty to any associates. She always talks rudely to all the associates and even sometimes to customer also.
Interview process was very relaxed and informal, group interview with 2 management members. All training provided on Walmart computers and all time spent on training is paid. Breaks are very reasonable and stick to schedule of work hours/break hours. All management is friendly and very helpful if you have a question or a problem. Staff is also friendly and easy to get along with, very helpful to new employees. Good lunch room with amenities.
it was nice experience with my co worker at Walmart. environment was good and respectful. good training was given which really help me to understand and polish my working skills. the hardest part of the job was unloading the truck which is really uncomfortable time for me.
as i was new in Canada it was difficult to get interact with people but as working in Walmart I learn customer service and knowledge of various products and in addition some of management skills.
over all experience with the management is excellent. but the way how they make schedules is really bad. work life and balancing life is very hard. except that everything is good.
Its a 'OK' place, but there is no communication between the different managers or shifts. You will be asked to do one thing by the morning manager, and when the next shift comes in, asked to 'undo' or redo it differently. Only PART TIME!! There are very few full time positions.
Typical cashier job. Worked there during university and they were accommodating to my class schedule. Enjoyed working with my coworkers. Customers could get to you after awhile, unhappy and demanding and then you could have a manager come and assist.
Good employer, good place to work at. Working at Walmart was great. The managers are good, the workers are good. Being in customer service you do deal with people who don't understand the return policy, so the managers come and help. Best part about working at Walmart is the workers there.
I enjoyed working with all the customers and other staff. Always a pleasure to go to work. Wages were very competitive. Management was usually always there to help.
The supervisors are patient and reasonable even if I was the one causing the problem. Co-workers are helpful and easy to get along with. The customers for the most part were good.
Although the management did not care for loss of product or even if employees attended work they only care of the overall money they make that day and if it beats out the year before's overall total
started as truck unloder and in three short years made it all the way to support manager.its nice when the company helps you achieve your goals.the managers I worked with were all very hands on.
Work for Walmart twice!! Pay was good(for me) however job stability was not there and the work life balance was horrible...in saying that I know they have changed how they operate so I can not speak for their current structure
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Hours, management
Unloading trucks and putting stock away on shelves, always keeping busy and makes the shift go by quickly. Help customers when they are inquiring for certain stock.
Overworked and never anyone to help with the big tasks. Team is management heavy and there is a ton of favourtism. On the plus side you can never be bored as you always have a multitude of work to do.
Fast Paced Work All time busy location Various people from various cultures I was appreciated and honored by WALMART so many times. Punctuality and Customer service are the best part of WALMART.