Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

If you want to work in a place where your mental health will suffer a lot. This is the perfect place for you ! Honestly, at the beginning, it was fun, but after a years and 2 you starting to see and hear stuff that you never thought you happen. Fun at first but h*** in the end
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Environnement
Enseigne très humaine, la plus belle que où j’ai travaillé à date dans le commerce de détail.
Pros
Avantage sociaux, vie privée vie pro
Cons
Aucun
Le travail était plate et les journées étaient longues. Les gérants mettaient toujours de la pression inutile pour vendre des cartes de crédits et le salaire était minimum. Les horaires étaient moyennement flexible (obligé de travailler tout les week-ends mais pour les journées de semaine, c’était flexible). Par contre, les employés étaient gentils et c’est facile de progresser dans la compagnie.
Pros
Avancement possible, 10% de rabais, bonnes pauses
Cons
Salaire, vente de cartes de crédits, gros roulement d’employés
J ai travaillé pendant 5 ans pour cette entreprise et je n ai rien négatif à dire parce que grâce à eux j ai pu me dépassé, mon bosse était toujours là pour me donne des conseils m’aider à me surpasse
Pros
En hiver ont nous donnaient toujours des boissons chaudes
Cons
Pas beaucoup d’heures
Nothing more to say if u got good physics you have to work more than your peers . I use to lift up to 30 kg on my own without help of anyone . Just because I can and others can't.
Pros
10% Emploee discount
Cons
Manager is always unhappy no matter what ...
Faible chance d’evoluerTravailler le congelateur est l enfer
I am working their since feb 2019 to present(august 2020) and my salary is 13.25$/ hour which is almost minimum wage. wt d heck. stressfull and fast paced, no good parties, they just give chips in parties of their own production conpany”great value” which are not tasty. they just give minimum wage in starting.
it was ok working in walmart. the work load was low to medium. people were helpfull and managers listened to us. we got the shifts of our choice. it was an amazing experience in helping people find the right product and interacting with the locals.
I love the team at Walmart but I do find it stressful at times with all the customers and the line ups and the price matching we do a lot for a under paid job
Pros
Good team
Cons
To much confusion
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
I am very grateful to have worked for walmart , I worked with a nice people , in our break sometime we bring different food culture for shear , good team and good manager .The hardest part of the job when a lot of mixed merchandise came in , I think the company need to hire more people .
Highly recommend this for someone who is a student and is searching for a part time job just for financial support. I started as a associate and the saw me as a hard working guy so they promoted me as a support manager within 3 months.
On a typical work day, I resume to work at 3pm to 11pm. The shift wasn't an easy shift but it's productive and fun as the employees were friendly, calm and knowledgeable. I work at the warehouse unloading trucks and stocking up at the appropriate place on the floor. I like the culture, it was great working there overall.
Malgré le très peu de temps que j’ai passer chez Walmart je trouve que c’est une très bonne choses de travailler chez eux
Pour mon premier jour de travail j'ai reçu l'aide de la part de mon équipe et de mon gérant c'était moins stressant pour moi.
Don’t even bother to work at the one in Pointes-Aux-Trembles. The managers are hypocrites and they always talk behind your back. They don’t respect their employees at all!
l'environnement était productive et agréable et surtout sécuritaire
It was the best experience I have ever seen in my life. I would love to work in this company for more if they’d offer me moreover the staff is very cooperative, having a positive attitude towards everyone and also having a good communication skills,team spirit as well as help the company to expand its growth in the market.
The staff is amazing. You get along with everyone. Although, when it comes to personal problems that makes you skip a day or two of work, they are not considering anything. First time ever that it happened to me. It’s too bad cause it was a good place.
une bonne ambiance, un lieu propre, clientèle satisfaisant
I could still be working with Walmart if they didn’t close down the auto centre to turn into super store.manigment was very supportive of all the employees long term benefits are excellent
In most cases, I was either forced to empty out 5 pallets in a 5 hour shift on a weekend or was expected to work when there is nothing to do at all. It really is a coin flip whether or not you're going to need to bust your back working or polish your acting skills by pretending you're doing something. In the 1 and a half years I worked there, I have had 5 different department managers. Honestly, whether or not you enjoy the job is mostly reliant on your relationship with your manager. 3 out of the 5, have made me consider quitting multiple times. However, my coworkers were great. The workplace is surrounded by other people like you, that are either working part time while at school or trying to make a living in a new country to support their family. I got along just fine with all the numerous people working there.