Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

its a fine job if you need income and experience, but not much more than that, unless you get on manager tracks you could expect leaving within a year or so
Management is good but staff are not friendly very argent . More over if you are Canadian you get full time job if you are not there is no hope.The pay is really bad compared to other grocery giants.
I am very happy to be working for walmart they help u with what u need to do for your job, they walk you threw any tasks you arent farmiliar with. I recommend them!
The management team was very friendly. Everyone was very nice. They paid above minimum wage if you had prior work experience. Easy job if you don't mind customer service.
Good entry-level jobs, friendly managers, but sometimes the customers may become tough to pleasure. Walmart always needs people and it has the flexibility for part-time positions.
There is a good team work and everyone always working hard to do the best for the customer. And it is possible to see how the company is constantly improving the company’s policies.
The work aspect is straightforward while the management needs alot of work. Management will not act on issues brought to them pertaining other staff and will outright ignore you if you persist.
Walmart Pharmacy gives an overall experience of how a fast paced work environment works and how to handle customers along with handling the order or the inventory. The positive attitude which you show at work, makes it a worth.
The people were great but it's hard to get used to the nights with 5 nights off in a row. Would happen every week. Was not worth the trouble for 11.85 an hour.
j'ai commencé ma première expérience de travail au Walmart et j'avoue j'ai eu l'amour du travail car au début j'avais peur de tomber sur une mauvaise direction mais au walmart ils sont tous gentils surtout les managers
Pros
la carte discompte et les 20% pour chaque Noel
Cons
le nombre d'heure qui n'est pas fixe
Not a bad place to work if you are in need of work right away but find something better fast, Not a great place work hard for small pay no good benefits just a dead end job.
I mean you can for sure make some money for your extra bills, but depending on what you want as a career this may be a good fit for someone. There is very limited room to grow and I pretty much see this job as a student job.
Pros
An hour lunch
Cons
Poor pay
bonne implication dans le travail du personnel ainsi qu'au superviseur les taches sont bien reparties salaire insuffisant personnel toujours accueillant et jovial j'ai vraiment aimé mon parcourt chez walmart
I've met people who left their job at Wal-Mart because they hated it. I loved my job there and i left because after I got back from recovering from a back injury I wanted to work days. I was working overnights and wanted that to change. However looking back I should've kept with it. Now that I work security I prefer working night shifts, isn't that ironic? Night crew was fun to work with and stocking shelves and getting the store ready for the day crew was fun. Hardest part of the job was the first 2 months because I REALLY wasn't used to working nights. I barely got any sleep for a while. Wanted to switch to days so it would be easier to make time for my personal life.
Pros
Good people, Night shift premium.
Cons
Was working part time and wouldn't get very many hours.
im a funny person at work and i like to serve people with all my heart.looking at their laugh every day gives me more energy to continue despite the job stress i always remind my self that im making others happy that makes me get up next day and wokin harder and harder
Pros
breakfast
Cons
12 hours at day
typical day at work was : cook rotisserie chickens at specific time intervals put out fresh stock rotate old and new stock slice processed meats for customers answer questions sanitize stations wash the dishes sweep/mop the floors
Pros
10%off card for any purchase at walmart
Walmart kept on making changes to the place that would end up not working out. I am adaptable to change but sometimes it did get hard. All of the managers have too many thoughts in their head and forget a bunch of things because they try to do everything at once. Also they would try to get you to do 50million things before your break. Sometimes it was their jobs they had to do but they took on too many jobs on their plate. Also you had to listen to customers yell at you about the store and couldn't take it to a manager. They had an open door policy but a lot of managers were shady. If you have mental health issues don't bother with this place because they are not sensitive about it. No advancement in the company. Only if you are fulltime and even then full timers would get rejected of benfits and advancement.
Cons
Almost everything.
Good place to work nice and friendly staff always give its employees more hours and always looks to hire new employees. chance for career advancement.
Working environment was friendly. If you didn't know what to do you could ask anyone and they would help you without questions. They were understanding if something went wrong and never belittled anyone.
I worked part-time around four hour shifts two times a week mostly on the weekends. I punch in at 6, then there would be an employee meeting which would take about five minutes, then I would either start to fold clothes or put away the returns or go up on cash. Around eight I take a 15 minutes break and go back to what I was doing before my break until 10 then go home
Pros
20% of everything in any Walmart store and McDonalds
Cons
repetive work and bad music
Working in the electronics department is pretty chill and can easily become boring if you don't find something to do. Other than that, your typical day involves upkeeping electronics, movies and video game displays, sweeping the floor and running the cash register. Hours were good, management was good and co-workers were fun to be with.
Pros
Decent pay with good coworkers
Cons
Can easily be boring