Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Working in and EDLC (Low Cost) environment can be a shock especially compared to competitors way of working. Environment was fun but at the end of the day, the bottom line is the only thing that matters.
ok so it depends on which location. ive been at two and all i can say is in both the management is absolutely horrible. some are okay but 90% are awful and super rude, should be reported to global ethics. they act like they own u and act like u get paid $100 an hour. the associates are super chill and nice and u can meet amazing ppl in ur life but some people who end up there are weird and perverted. walmart never fires u after ur probation period and honestly this job better than mcdonalds or fast food but is definitely not a place u should be looking to stay at for more than 6-12 months cuz its not worth it.
Pros
can be fun, decent benefits
Cons
horrible management
Love my work at walmart its a wonderful place to work I recommend everyone to join the team and lean good things professional and personally their best thing is that walmart consider their associates as their family
Store # 1137 management is highly disrespectful towards their associates.vl Using an aggressive tone which is borderline harassment. There is blatant favoritism within the department and your never supported rather the department constantly complains of dissatisfaction of performance even though work is complete. This is a working environment based on fear. recommend
Pros
There is no positives about this store
Cons
- disrespectful management, fearful work environment, constant pressure
It was alright people were kind, some customers were rude, the work is demanding and competitive but rewarding in the end. You'll make great friends and have great experiences.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Some difficult customers
Working at walmart was really fun and productive. we worked in teams as well as independent. Helped other workers to solve their problems related to shipments. I learned alot from there.
Pros
helpful workers
As a cashier at Walmart I had an overall positive experience. Everyone was helpful and friendly and I was always pleased with my hours. When it would get busy the managers would be very accommodating. Also this job has aught me excellent work ethic, taught me discipline, great customer service and excellent time management & punctuality
Open door policy is a farce, lot of politics and favoritism. Management is biased and unfair. They do not value the non management workers. Lot of bullying and harassment from top executives. Management never listens to junior people. Employees are treated badly.
Am talking a great experience working at Walmart. Its really a good place for me to do work. Overall an awesome experience. I want to continue my this work.
High pace, high productivity. Very little time for team building and team work. It is not a bad thing, just the nature of the work required to be done at the office. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you see people come together to solve a problem, getting the pallettes to their slots, cleaning up spills, helping Associates be on the move again. Not so enjoyable is coming across rude and selfish Associates who will bother helping out and rushing, and putting other Associates in dangerous situations. There is a formula for Walmart to be at the top of their game, and being a part of this is exciting.
working with walmart is my best decision. competitve environment and friendly managers helps you to bring best version of you. fellow associates are turn to be your best friends.
1. Balances fulfillment responsibilities with customer interaction. 2. Adjusted to work assignments based on customer requests. 3. Efficiently pick and assemble orders from various temperature areas with great care and quality in mind to achieve “On Time” delivery to customers.
Pros
Discount card
Cons
Less hours
Friendly and fast pace work. Nice and healthy environment. Great benefits working with one of the best store warehouse in north america good opportunities for beginners.
It is a fine enough place to work. Do your job and go home. Growth in the organization depends on your line manager. Work hard. You always get paid on time.
I liked working there. it is a big store and a great opportunity for me to know about the new things, people, and their culture. I was a great experience
its a great experience working at walmart and exploring new things all the day .Helps with customer satisfaction and very good working as a team . Great pleasure
Disrespectful and degrading no driver representation not in favour of unions but maybe good idea for this location.Favorites with family members and friends and certain rules for separate people.
It's a good place to learn and improve on your skills in a fast paced environment. People are generally willing to help and are very understanding. You are required to be exceptional with your deliverable.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Very fast paced
Undoubtedly Walmart has got a fastpaced working environment. I really love the energy and enthusiasm of everyone having. The management and colleagues are really supportive. Working with Walmart enhanced my soft skills.
Great work culture and friendly people always willing to help you when there are issues relating to work and how to achieve the organizational goal and also to share the vision of the company
This is a good place to work part-time, they need you mostly on weekends if you can work on weekends you will be Ok! just make sure you get full 8 hour on Saturday and Sunday do not work 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours Sunday. get some extra hour on weekday 4 hour 6 hours or maybe 8 hour then you are Ok! because when they cut your hours on weekend Saturday and Sunday then is not good.