Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Merritt, BC

Awesome place to work. Very engaged and fun! It is a fast paced environment with advancement opportunity. The coworkers and customers make this a great place to work, think of it as an extended family.
Average place to work good job for a student looking for employment. Hours are all over the place and they are always under staffed never enough coverage
I first worked at Walmart Whitehorse and I find the company is really helping people like me who was new with the culture of people in Canada and I enjoyed it but due to harsh weather in Whitehorse we moved to Merritt where winter is shorter. working with walmart helped me what the value of living in Canada the workers were nice and there were some who were nice too .. I enjoyed my days working in walmart , made me a better person and able me to helped my family way back in the Philippines.. thank you !!
i loved it at wal-mart it was a good place to work although i had to quite due to moving an where i moved didn't have a wal-mart but would definitely work there again.