Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Lasalle, QC

Working at Walmart was so much fun & the associates that I've worked with are so nice & we work together & the management was very nice.My typical workday consisted of placing stock,& compacting cardboard,merchandising & doing daily maintenance. I've learned the following during my 5.5 years working there.The hardest part of my job was working night shift.
Pros
Good yearly bonuses.
Cons
Pays not to great.
I worked there for 2 years and the best part really was the staff . Im 20 years old and i was working with a lot of people my age which make it fun and also i made so good friends . One thing is the clients are not the best and always complaining . The managers can be annoying or rude but it always depends. I would recommend Walmart for a first job . Also if you go to school walmart is really flexible with the schedule.
I worked in a few departments aswell as cash. I loved working there. I also did store sets were we flew to other provinces paid by walmart to set up new stores. All expenses paid by the company it was great.
Easy job, associates are nice. Walmart had its ups and downs as does any establishment. but at the end of each shift they made you feel accomplished and had great benefits. they also were very flexible with emergencies weather it be personal or in store
The job itself was nice but you were barely trained but expected to know everything. The management was very lazy and made sure to barely get anything done
good place to work los of hours bit too much staff therefore empires don't take you as seriously w=if there are issues everyones nice and fun to be around and hang out outside of work
- Réceptions de marchandises - Stockage, Entrées de commandes, Tâches diverses.
Pros
toujours occupé
Cons
instabilité
Gérer les équipes des deux départements l’électronique et centre de photo, en leur confiant à chacun et à chacune des taches journalières. • Faire des commandes pour le département de centre de photo. • Faire le suivi des changements des prix et des modules. • Faire les inventaires de la marchandise. • Conseiller les clients sur les différents produits informatiques. • Assister à des réunions avec les membres de la direction
it was a two day job where tasks included setting up for the volunteer event and running all sorts of different tasks that were asked of me throughout the day.
Pros
fun working environment
Cons
over 30 degree weather both days
L'expérience que j'ai eu à Walmart n'était pas la meilleure qu'on pouvait avoir. Le salaire de Walmart est minimum, mais le travail demandé était plus dur. Reste à dire, qu'il y avait beaucoup d'heure disponible.
Pros
Rabais employé, beaucoup d'heure de travail.
Cons
Trop de travail pour peu de salaire.
la premiere journee walmart vous donne une tes belle impression ,mais lorsque tu commence a tintegrer dans la compagnie on se rend tres vite compte que les gerant du walmart son tres demandant envers leurs employer mais ne veulent jamais combler les poste manquant pour economiser de largent. donc leurs employer ce retrouve toujours a effectuer le travail de deux ou trois personne la fois .
We separate the brick packs which are containers with product from different departments then we go to the department that is assigned to us.We separate the product according to the aisle it is in then we place it on the shelf and do the zoning at the same time.I realized that working together as a team will get the work done faster so that we can concentrate on doing quality work.My co-workers work at different paces so we work together so that we can help them from falling behind.My manager is easy to get along with.He is patient and he listens and try to fix the problem if there is one.The hardest part of the job is not enough workers.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the results from the hard work that we put in.
Pros
The salary is sufficient, i can live comfortably.
Cons
Not enough workers for the amount of work that has to be done.
Je souhaite travailler dans un milieux sécuritaire et convenable . J'aime être entourée de gens sociable et prêt a travailler , l'as ou l'esprit d’équipe est présent.
Pros
Compliment sur mon travail
Cons
Ne pas rendre les cliemts satisfait
Fun place to work, always interacting with new people. Flexible schedule and various benefits. There are many opportunities to move up in the company.
Work is repetitive- can vary depending on the amount of customers that shop. Weekends are insane, while mondays and tuesdays are calm. Management only cares about sales, sales, and sales. They want to see everything stocked to the max at all times. They do not relay performances relating to sales- no feedback. The most challenging part of the job is being able to work alone and meet the requirements of the managers at the same time. juggling customers requests can be difficult. Co-workers can be lazy and not do their part 100%; leaving you to do all the work or most of the work, in order to satisfy management. hours can be long, however doing over time is easy and can be taken advantage of. Pay depends on experience and hours are good, but are cut during slow seasons or if management does not like you or your work.
Pros
Over-time, good hours
Cons
long hours, poor pay, mad management
as a first job learned lots from being there 7 years customer service, dealing with different situations positive and negative built friendships with all workers in walmart regardless of ages, age was not a barrier really diverse co workers made it fun to practice a 3rd language and also improve on my 2nd language