Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Kitchener-Waterloo, ON

working cultural in Walmart is decent you get chance to learn lot many new things you also learn proper system of management moreover the only problem with Walmart is they cant provided you with enough hours of work.
The main issue I have with the company is that it believes that you should only have loyalty to them and people can survive on minimal hours. A full time hours are from 28 to 37.5 hours. and the pay rate does not measure up. Unless you are independently wealthy I do not think most people can survive on this. The scheduling of hours makes it almost impossible to maintain a second job. The management only concern is not that of their employees but that of their bonuses. Cut hours so our bonuses go up is the management mind set.
Pros
discount card
Cons
management does not care about employees
Walmart is one of the biggest retail industry in North America. There was a lot of skills gained during this work period. Customer experience Communication skills and leadership skills. Good Workplace Handling customers
The job is very busy, I have knowledge on medications. We now have a great new manager! Workplace is safe and is constantly busy. I enjoy working in a team!
Pros
I am hardworking, driven and compassionate
Cons
I would like to work with residents as i find that more enjoyable!
Enter transactions in the cash register and provide customers with the total bill Sort and count currency and coins Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers. Resolve customer complaints in a proactive manner
a fast paced environment to work in with new goals to achieve in every new shift, great people to work around in a good environment.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people you work with.
  1. Kitchener-Waterloo, ON