Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL

Overall I think walmart is a good place to work. The staff are hard working and wonderful to work with. Management is very approachable. I liked working there.
The pharmacy had a fantastic team that work very well together in a very high volume very fast pace enviroment. The salary should be higher for the volume of work that is completed.
I very much enjoyed working at the Grand Falls-Windsor Walmart location. If it wasn't for a new job offer coming my way i would definitely still see myself working there. The management team is very respectful and very friendly, as are most of the coworkers.
Pros
1 Hour long lunch
Cons
Painful on the body
Good company to work with. Flexible, there was availability or moving up at the company and they would also put you through school. Grand Falls Windsor, Newfoundland
It was great working with people and helping capture special memories for them. I loved seeing new people everyday. I loved making portrait creations for the costumers.
Pros
Always something knew to learn
Cons
Only for Christmas
-Loved learning new things - Always busy, shifts go by very fast. - Co-workers were very fun and friendly, easy to get along with. - Management was east to talk to. - Best part of the day was satisfying customers. - Hardest part of the day was dealing with irate customers.
Pros
Making new friends, satisfying customers.
Cons
Irate customers.
serving customers and making sure all isles were clean and tidy. co workers were great .
I had to clean, help customers, help other employees, heavy lifting, sign off on safety checks, and other random odd jobs around the store.
A very nice place to work, but getting time off was not the easiest thing to do, and management seemed to come down on associates for little things, instead of focusing on the bigger picture at hand.
Same review as Picture Me! Wal-Mart Portrait Studio. Company went through a take over, and the transition was easy.
  1. Grand Falls-Windsor, NL