Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Gatineau, QC

I spent a lot of time simply wandering around the departments that I was working in looking for work to do which made the days that i was working pretty slow. However, I did learn ow to use a scanner and spiders. Also, some of the staff were very kind and fun to be around.
Il y a une mauvaise ambiance de travail. Il n'y a pas d'avancement en emploi ou d'avenir. Et, on recoit aucune reconnaissance sur notre travail et aucun encadrement au travail.
Leave while u can, corrupt from the top management. 12 hours days and 9 days straight. 5 hour resg time. Illegal practice. Constant change of schedule, without notice
Pros
Great team
Cons
Management is corrupt
de mon 1er jour d'embauche jusqu'a aujourd'hui j'ai beaucoup appris tout de passe bien
Environnement de travail coopératif et ou on travail a son rytme
Walmart est un bon employeur de part les avantages offerts au associés!
Le temps passe vite compte tenu du fait qu’il y’ait toujours du travail à faire. Les gestionnaires sont compréhensifs.
It's good job for students. Because that is very flexible. They work according to their time table and can get the time to revise too. No stress while at work. And you work mostly in team.
The walmart I worked at wasn’t the best place to work. Management wasn’t so great as they treated us like replaceable pawns. The associates are mostly awesome and friendly. It’s minimum wage bad it’s not that much work so it’s good for students or as a first job. You get a 10% discount after 90 days.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
I wouldn’t work there again unless is the only place I can work on. Not really the best, too much work for that little amount of money, management is a mess, hours change a lot
Walmart c’est une compagnie internationale mais elle traite ses employés comme des esclavages cause on doit travailler de lundi à dimanche et à des heures pas possible.
Bad work environment, very little concerned with employee skills and safety. In addition, the salary was pitiful for the accomplished work. In addition we did not have enough poses compared to what we were doing. All the staff lacked professionalism and did not care about the importance of their performance. Due to the lack of an employee, they hired anyone and this was reflected on the level of service offered In conclusion, it is not an ideal working environment for anyone looking for a good experience on the job market.
Dont apply at Wal-Mart on Boulevard La Gappe Gatineau Quebec Canada. They dont give you a training if you ask a question they respond you rude and it bothers them. Instead of letting you know whats wrong with the way you work and showing you the way they want they just look at you awkwardly and walk away. Nobody is equal if the manager locks on you your done. Speople dont
Pros
Night no customers
Cons
Poor management and very low salary
The management was just awful. communication between the manager of each department was lackluster and they obviously didn't like each other. Not a single day would pass without my boss threatening to fire me. She/he most definitely had a anger management issues. After months of misery working there it took 2 to 4 complaints at Walmart headquarter did she try to change her behavior towards us. she/he didn't do it for us but to get a promotion has Walmart director which she ended up getting.
Pros
Good break time
Cons
Salary and pretty much everything else
i loved working there learned alot in different section of the store like cashier ,woman fashion ,garden,worked in the warehouse and did the inventory i have lots of friends there
Pros
made lots of friends
Mes collègue de travail était des anges il me supportai quand j'en avais besoin et même pendant une période difficile. Ils était les meilleurs. Ma CCM était très compréhensive avec moi.
C'est un emploi physique parfois c'est plate Il faut être rapide être performant
Pros
L'atmosphère est bien
Cons
routinier
Walmart isnt really the best job you could have you could honestly get a better job with the same job requirements in another company with benefits and more
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor management
bonne ambiance , personnel dynamique et dévoue, respect de l'indivudu
Je commençais toujours a 14:00, car j'étais associée de production du soir. Je finissais minimum a 23:00, la raison de mon départ est vraiment simple, le transport en commun ne se rendait pas du Walmart à chez nous aussi tard le soir le soir. Mais j’appréciais le travail quand même, déplacer des choses transporter des charges j'aimais vraiment sa être actif.
Pros
actif au travail
Cons
emplacement
Personnellement tout étais bien mais le respect entre coéquipier n'était pas présent. Un gros déficit par rapport aux heures de travail.