Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Estevan, SK

not very fun you sit there ask cutomers for recipts bad pay mean cutomers but goo co workers ok manager no benfits except ur 10% discount I would rather had been on cash
Minimal pay, unrealistic expectations and not enough people scheduled to cover shifts. Conflict of interest between managers-trained the “best way” but don’t follow that! Unappreciated
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Poor management, no room to move up
The management at the Estevan Walmart lacks many qualities that a good solid leadership should have. I had a very small job but was often asked to do others work when they were either slacking or hiding off. I was also sometimes forced by management to stay up to two hours after the store closed to clean and do jobs that others haven't.
Pros
You can buy food for lunch
Cons
A bad management
This is a fun place to work in your community especially if you enjoy working with the public as customer service is a priority with Walmart.They offer benefit packages to suit your needs.
Pros
Staff discounts, bbq's and lunches for staff.
Cons
Pay is not compatible to work done in the store.
Its a good place to work. Good working culture. Good management. Salary is less compared to other companies. Has very good systems in place. over all a good place to work.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
Less salary
depending on what your doing and who management is the place is not bad. Pay could be way better. Stocking shelves overnight was the best position I found in the place.
-Ok work environment - Ok managment some are better then others -Ok benefits - you have to ask for time off 2 weeks to a month. A head of time........
Walmart is like a family. theres respect, happiness and friendly environment. there growth and individuality thus everyone is happy. theres team effort and unity too
It’s a good place to work if you don’t mind never seeing your family, never getting the days you ask for off, getting called in a lot and being treated like your a kid by the management estevan walmart is for you!
Pros
Cons
Management couldn’t care less about you
I used to execute and implement strategic initiatives and programs to achieve business objectives and profits, while zero loss in a cost-effective manner.
Pros
Enjoying
Cons
Extended hours as business needed
We always had lot of things to complete in a day. Lots of great people work there. We always worked as a team to make the store flow as smoothly as possible, even though we were very short staffed we still seemed to pull it off. Way to go Walmart Employees you guys rock!!!!
wal mart was a good place to work nice people to work with long days good money fun i like working there. i like the days there
I love the job, customers, co-workers, and most of management. My typical day is to make sure change is at all tills in a timely manner. Count the floats of each till set for the day. Do price checks if needed, make sure the customers have a good experience at the store and leave satisfied as possible. My co-workers are great, we have fun yet get the job done. The hardest part of my job is making everyone happy. The best thing about my job is I get to talk and get to know customers as they are a person not a buyer.
Pros
stocks, profit sharing
Cons
not consistant with rules and regulations.
I enjoyed working there for the most part day to day, sometimes it would get boring because you get stuck on a terrible job for multiple days, but for the most part it was great. i Loved the people that i worked with, and most of the managers. One thing that i didn't enjoy about working at that Walmart was the fact that the store was so messy and unorganized, and i also felt like the training should have been a little more so when they throw you out onto the floor you know how to deal with situations a little bit better. It really felt like a steep learning curve that you had to find out all by yourself.
Pros
The people i worked with were great, got free food occasionally.
Cons
Got boring due to nothing to do or repetitive tasks, messy and unorganized store, felt like there needs to be more training.