Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Dieppe, NB

You are asked to work as fast and safe as possible safely you get a yearly share holder stake. and once a year you would get your vacation pay you'd very little hours Intel black Friday
Pros
no pros
Cons
not enough weekly hour
I enjoy working for walmart we all work as a team, it was awesome. everyday was a new challenge for me, get to work with the public making sure everything was done right.
Pros
I like the fact we had 1 hour for lunch
Cons
no 8 hours a day
I have just one month working there, but it is a good place to work, the people are very friendly, and it is not a hard work. They teach me all time, and support me.
I'd never recommend this Walmart the assistant manager is not very professional and definitely has no customer service skills and is very difficult on the employee as for the manager it self she always turns a blind eye and does have an issue with favoritism but to complain about any issues you'll rather not be heard or let go .
a typical day would be us as the unload team spend any where from an hour or more setting things set up then towards then end of the night asked why things are not done sooner.
workplace culture is fast-paced and stressful. Coworkers are the best part of the job. My manager was a good one, though the rest of them were a mess and could barely handle simple tasks.
Collaborative effort to complete all the tasks necessary within a days work. Semi-routine work with new things occasionally but quick to adapt to any additional work
I really like to do work at Walmart. I really like the working environment and the nature of all associates. I have never been late for my job. I learned so many things like the cashier work and I improved my communication skills as well. The workplace culture is wonderful. Walmart management is also very good always provide appreciation and rewards. Moreover, value their customer and associates too. I didn't find any hardest things in my job. I am enjoying each shift whether it is short or long shift it doesn't matter for me.
Pros
Flexible with shifts timing
Cons
Demands high productivity of staff. The bottom line is the only factor in consideration. Wage is determined by previous work experience, so not always minimum wage which was suprising.
A typical day at work included the store was clean, the store was stocked with carts, and the washrooms were clean. I learned how to do more physical labor easier, and quicker.
At walmart , I worked as a cashier / Cart pusher / Maintenance / Unloader / Shipping and Receiving . I worked at walmart for 5Years . i learned how to use a cash register.
Strikes would be put on record for calling in sick or not being able to come in on storm days, depending who the manager on duty was that day. Management refused to cooperate with part time employees, denied medical leave with doctors note.
Ce que j'avais aimé dans mon expérience, c'était d'avoir accueilli des visages familiers (membres de famille, ancien professeurs).
Fast paced Always keep busy Help customers dont point out were it is show them if you do thay you can easly keep up with what they want. They always have there doors open for associates
My review on Walmart i learn alot to talk to people and most enjoyable part was customers. Because of my people skills i good time working with people. The hardest part was you had to be fast good service constantly.
i worked for walmart twice, both were considered temperary because i was hired over the christmas rush. i worked in electronics, jewlery, as well as front and mall cashes. its a fun place to work
benefits
Cons
some managers
Plain work at Walmart does't give learning possibility. This is common job and no advisement to gain nothing special one would use as an experience for future references .
It was a busy Christmas shopping season and I was able to enjoy my short time there.
managers were mean, never work at walmart, sucked, nice, dealing with management, when its just me and my cashier
cash register mens wear / kids wear automotive dept switchboard customer service desk
Pros
meet good co-workers
Cons
that I left for a job that the store closed
I found working at Walmart an experience that encouraged service to customers. Along with the products and purchases, Walmart encouraged me to be the people friendly person that I am meant to be.
Pros
I enjoyed the job I was doing and being around people as well.
Cons
Some customers are rude.