Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Delta, BC

Store Manager at the time was not very people friendly, floor team was great. everyone partnered to get the job done. I worked in produce and customer service hence spent a lot of time outside, that was the most enjoyable for me.
Sressful workplace. Not everyone is doing their fair share of work and management doesn't do anything about it. Managers relies on people who do their work and allow other people who doesn't do their job properly to do anything they want.
schedule according to your availability and you can get enough hours. can switch with your co worker if you can t take the shift. flaxibilty at work place.
Walmart canada is very good company. Work environment is very friendly and co operative. Manager was really nice and helpful, always ready to teach and give new assignments.
6 months has 1 week vacation 1 year has 2 weeks vacation with pay. .30 cents increased salary for 1 year . New workers and old employee has the same minimum rate pay.
not bad. management can be better. night shifts are boring and support managers do not do anything except using their phones. they are partial to some associates working at this location.
The managers are a little rude and their expectations are a off compared to the work placement. Overall, I did learn a lot by interacting with customers and helping others.
walmart was nice place i have been. i was hard working employee. i was always there on time. i was honest to my responsibilities. i have never been fired from any place.
Basically a typical day at walmart would mainly start off with me doing buggies and keeping it full inside and if I am not doing buggies I would probably do self check-out or I may get paged to do something around the store. I learned a lot throughout working at walmart in which I became smarter person around people because I was always around them. The management was very good because I got treated fairly. It was a very well balanced place to work at walmart and we celebrated every culture which made it great for everyone
Pros
Having nice long breaks
Cons
No cons
Working at Walmart was fun and productive. Enjoyed working there. Walmart stores provide good hours and flexible schedules. The staff was friendly and overall it was fun.
The main aim to provide good service. The management of the store is not satisfactory. There is a lack of system in the higher level of management. Sometimes as a department Manager we have to face so many problems which should not happen.
I enjoy working at walmart. They joined walmart because people say they liked it, however, it is important to stay focused there, as you are not doing your work there.
Great company that needs to work more on HR side at store level. Wish they had a local head office. District manager and BC head office team have no interest in development of management unless a person has networking.
Pros
Job Safety, Salary, Profit share
Cons
Lack of future development after being an ASM
This Walmart has only one issue that is with it's management on lower levels who don't work professionally. Otherwise the job is pretty good. It's easy and have it's own benefits.
i didn't like to work there thts why I quit so early they don't respect the associate selfrespect they just use them and try to put extra burdone associate are not coprative in delta Walmart they put there duties to other new commers
Working at Walmart was truly a great experience. I have gained a lot of knowledge working for this company. A typical day as a sales associate for me is greeting customers, stocking merchandise, organizing display shelves, and handling cash. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers find exactly what they are looking for. The management team at Walmart is fantastic. They are very respectful and understanding. Overall, Walmart is truly a great workplace environment.
• Greeted guests, received orders and processed guest payments • Operated cash register and processed cash, debit and credit transactions • Verified guest orders to complete transaction • Interviewed guests in a professional manner in order to meet their needs
I Worked at Walmart for over six, It was funny I miss working there it was a fast pace helping customers out.They are a good company to work for typical day at work morning gets busy my coworker all like each other we work as team to get the job done they hardest part of my job is dealing unhappy customers the most enjoyable part of my job getting the job done on time .
Pros
free coffee and meal and holiday meal
Cons
no long hour if they want to work they would ask you