Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Concord, ON

The friends I made at Walmart made the job bearable. Working produce is pretty standard. The most difficult part of the job are the customers but that's for all of retail.
Walmart is a very flexible place with great coworkers. You gain a lot of experience in customer service and helps a lot with interpersonal skills. Overall a good place to start.
Pros
Flexible
A day at work there is generally busy and fast paced its enjoyable to me I like being busy. Also I learned to be a cashier and working with the customers was very enjoyable. The management was very good there. The managers will help you with any problems you may have.The co-workers were very helpful. Its hard to handle customers that are very upset but its very important to be calm and understand there problem and make sure to problem can be solved to the customers needs to make them happy. I really liked working with the customers and make sure they are happy so that they will come back to our store again and again.
Pros
the hours are part-time which helps people to do the things they need to do outside of work .
Cons
sometimes you don't get enough hours a week