Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Cole Harbour, NS

All my co-workers and customers were fun and sweet to be around, the speed of a normal day wasn't to stressful but in the busy times it really showed how under staffed we were which put presser on all of us.
Management does almost nothing, but yells at you when you’re slightly behind schedule or forget to do something. They also make promises that they cannot keep.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
I enjoyed work for over a year it was challenging and faced paced I had some problems but nothing that wouldn't be expected with any supervisory job. Up until the assistant manager left the person who replaced the previous supervisor drove employee after employee out with her rude, brash behavior until the whole workplace environment was changed.
I like working for wal -mart They were very nice people to work for team player who worked under pressure The management was every nice to work for all my co- workers worked with you and help you like a team The hardest part of the job was working late at night when I had to drive home the most enjoyable time was when I was working with my co-worker they were very nice people to work for.
Pros
free food
Cons
night work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?