Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Clarenville, NL

Great, friendly work place. always had something to keep busy, and was good helping customers. great management that always accommodated to any needs.
A mess sometimes, managers never communicate with each other causing problems between associates and managers. Salesfloor manager is very stubborn and cant be reasoned with
Management was fair but sometimes strict, desired amount of hours were received. The people were professional and excellent to work with. Fair salary. Demanding due to night shifts.
9 years experience, making sure customers film is developed in a timed fashion manner. Handling difficult situations.
Pros
Satisfying Customers
Cons
No hours
Day at work- -Busy -Worked alone a lot Learned to be patient and offer excellent customer service -Work as team is essential -Hardest part is to discipline others -I enjoyed meeting new people and giving the best service to my customer- seeing them leave with a smile made my day.
Pros
my wage
Cons
when the Kodak Equipment went down
I enjoy working at walmart, the staff is friendly & easy to get along with, wages are reasonable. I work night shift & a typical shift includes setting up displays & stocking shelves, the hardest part of the job is the heavy lifting.
Very busy days. Reviewing Receiving position.... Work in cold conditions in the winter, unloading trucks, maintaining accurate inventory. Great co workers
Pros
flexible
Cons
not much chance of advancement in this job