Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Carbonear, NL

A good place to work, nothing wrong with the people and management is very understandable. It's a great place to work but I just need to broaden my spectrum.
Loved every minute of working with this company they went above and beyond to make their employees feel valued could not ask for a better employer Management is above and beyond employees are given opportunity
Pros
Wonderful atmosphere
Cons
Not enough hours
Walmart, Carbonear is not big enough, management is horrible to workers and do not listen to their concerns or help with time away for school activities.
Pros
10% off
Cons
No available shifts, too many workers
It was a good first job I kept busy had good hours and pay everyone was friendly and nice and nice to work with and the managers were understanding and easy to get along with.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Although I was only there for a short period of time as seasonal help, I loved working with a great team. I still have many friendships from my time working as a sales associate at this location. I learned a wide range of skills while working as it was my first retail job. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to help a customer. The hardest part for me is when a customer is having a bad day and they start unloading on the nearest person.
Pros
Great teamwork, 10% discount, flexible hours, and Associate Appreciation Day.
Cons
Standing for long periods, and rude customers.
I had a great experience working for Walmart, the people there are wonderful, and I learned a lot while being employed with the company.
my typical day at work would involve joyful dedicated and easy to work will all individuals. I am very energetic and like to complete all tasks at the end of my day. I am a very well organized person work and at home, that makes my day much easier. I like to see people with smiles on their faces everyday and for them to be able to smile back at me, that gives me confidence in myself knowing that I done right.
Typical day at work included making decisions on my own, quick and proficient decisions. I have learned a lot threw working at the front desk, my co workers were awesome, easy to get along with, of course everywhere has good and bad. I don't know what the hardest part of the job would be here. Most enjoyable part was meeting new people and seeing different faces
most enjoyable dealing with the customers, moving up into different departments in only a few months
Pros
Friends, free lunches
Cons
not enough hours
The hours and pay was very poor but I liked working there. If the pay was higher it would be a very good place to work.
Pros
nice employees
Cons
low pay and very few hours
It was a great place to work part time as I was going to school. They allowed me to work enough hours to help me pay tuition and have study time as well. Management was excellent and very easy to talk to and involved with everyday activity. I would have stayed with the company but there was no offer for full time employment in which I was seeking when I graduated.
Pros
flexible scheduling, lots of employee activities and involvement
Cons
benefits, hours