Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Campbellton, NB

Overworked,poor management, not being able to feel safe at work.HR is operated poorly. Few bad apples in the bunch. I was happier in the front department where the management is more helpful and didn’t make my work experience harder then it’s suppose to be.
Very rewarding, always worked as much as possible, good benefits, friendly people. There schedule is very flexible and you can easily switch upon jobs and they also have the come back guarantee
Working at Wal-Mart was nice and I would recommend it to others. Although there was a lot of favouritism that other employees noticed as well, as well as double standards for managers compared to hourly employees. But the pay was good and usually you were treated fairly and with respect.
During a typical day at walmart one might not feel as they are of much importance. If you are the type who needs to feel they are changing somebodies day in a positive way then walmart is not the place for you. Walmart's customers come to walmart to obtain the supplies they need, they do not often wish to have little to any interraction with you as an employee. To them- you are an employee, not a person.
Pros
Good breaks.
Cons
Depressing