Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Good benefits; pay a portion of your phone bill, 10 percent off grocery bills. can make a lot of friends, fast paced, management is ok but they dont care much about their employees.
The overnight staff is expected to do the same work as the day Fullfillment people yet the day crew do not have to zone and clean like over nights. Or correct the mistakes of the day crew.
Cons
Never the same shifts, sometimes a day off, then work a day, then off people cannot survive on a schedule that isn’t allowing for enough hours
Great place to work. Looking to advance my career as a young professional. Walmart has taught me a lot however, I feel it's time for me to make a further step towards my future goals.
It was like working with (assistant managers) an individual that had an ego to be milked. It was annoying. Once you learn the ropes yourself then they throw you a curve ball. I quite seriously wanted to slit my wrists working there. They under staff the place constantly and the huge majority of their scanners are broken.
Yey don't care about their staff or their customers. They don't bother training them to help customers and it costs them thousands of dollars per week
HORRIBLE, workplace culture is negative unless make friends with a group that you car comfortable with, some associates are very negative and cruel to you
Working at Walmart Canada isn't to bad of a job. It's laid back, environment is nice, employees are nice to work with. Even the management is nice. The only down part about the job in my opinion is the hours for the job can get ruff. Most of the time you wont get scheduled when you want to be.
Best job ever, coworkers are amazing and friendly. Hours were amazing and salary was also. Love the diversity of people that enter the store allowing to converse with different types of people
Although the management staff was not the friendliest, Walmart supplied me with proper training, friendly co-workers, and a very good amount of hours.
Pros
10% staff discount
Cons
Very fast paced
  1. Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON