Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Bolton, ON

Great place to work especially if you are a student and looking for part time hours in the evening and/or weekends while in school. They are accommodating and flexible when needed.
It is a very fast paced and busy work environment. Can be chaotic at times but every tasks always gets completed fully and properly to company standards. Very light and fun hearted place to work.
lots of work to do with little compensation. not the best managers in the world but it was tolerable. long shifts and late nights. not the best job in the world
worked as a cashier and helped ring customers up that were checking out. Management was very poor and organization was non-existent. I learned to work in a fast paced environement.
I personally really enjoyed my work experience at Walmart. All the employees that worked there were super friendly and the work place environment was easy to work in, really productive and fun workplace.
Pros
got alot of shifts to pick up
Cons
I enjoyed working at Walmart and found it to be a great experience. The environment challenged associates to work to the best of their ability. Overall, I enjoyed my time there.
Everyday at walmart comes with new challenges and learning experiences. I learnt a lot during my job at humber. Management is good. most enjoyable part that employees celebrate festivals
My time at Walmart was fun and educational, I got to learn a lot in the time that I worked there. If you are looking for a job in the retail business Walmart is a good place to start.
Managment is not people oriented. Training is done on the job and they are not flexible with their hours. Would not work at walmart again and do not recommend others as well.
Pros
Cons
long hours, short breaks
Loved working there, learned many new things. Customers were very happy and always left with a smile. Learned to cash people out fast, and bag at the same time. Gained a lot of experience.
Pros
Learned new skills
Cons
Not flexible with hours
Responsible for processing forms, orders, applications, and requests made by customers; keep record of inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, and complaints from customers; take record of interactions and transactions with customers.
I have work for several companies from general labor to a sales associate. I am very energetic, organized skillful and have also time management skill.
Walmart was a great multicultural atmosphere with great coworkers, and a great management team. Everyday I learnt something new from my coworkers and managers, with their help I became a better team player. The atmosphere in Walmart was very welcoming, a day at work was well enjoyed and went by fast.
Pros
paid lunches on Sundays
Cons
over booked hours
friendly environment, great coworkers, great training. good medical benefits, the day goes by so fast, Walmart takes good care of their employees. loved working there.
Working at Walmarts Tire and Lube Express was not a fun place to be, working here meant that you had to apologize to customers constantly for not being able to work on their vehicles. Two workers had to be certified to actually work on the vehicles and one worker was always certified while the other one was never.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Disorganized management
reasonable work environment, short shifts makes it easy to balance work/school. hardest part of the job is there was to many bosses, always hovering over you, could get annoying at times.
Pros
easy
Cons
management sucks
At Wal-Mart we strive to meet expectations and meet company goals by working together as a team to ensure that efficiency and productivity is high while maintaining excellent customer service.
Walmart was a great place to work. I use to help customers bringing their items to the cashier and there car, also bring the carts in, and bring merchandise to the front.
Great people, great staff, management was more than kind and well. Great coworkers and provided with excellent community feeling.
Pros
good staff
Good company to work with while in school, very flexible with time. I gained a lot of experience in all kinds of tasks in various departments, helped with inventory as well as recruitment with an organized interview process. Also learned excessive customer service skills.
Pros
10% employee discount
Cons
micro manage
Perfect place to work during school years, flexible hours, but the management does not care, and do not respect you enough. Perfect for part time, if you only working 3 days a week.