Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Balzac, AB

Floor managers aren't on the same page. Do not deal with work injuries well. If you enjoy solitude,darkness and the cold then this would be a good job for you.
Benefits
managers do not respect employees at all just push them to work hard. The company offers nothing to employees except their salaries and little benefits
Pros
nothing
Cons
bad management, stupid work schedule
My day was usually busy, with long hours. I learned to use a vocollect system. Workplace was a team effort. the Hardest part of this job was the graveyard work shift and working in a cold environment. I enjoyed the challenges of getting the work done in a timley manor.
HR policies are bad with no regard for employees, benefit company only and result in staff turnover. Employees are treated as a liability and are not regarded as a valuable asset
Pros
discount 10% on purchases
Cons
considered as a temporary employee with little opportunity to get full time
Ok at times but Walmart took over and took out 4 on 4 off. No more laughing at work. Just not th same. Looking for a great place to work now. Just just
Pros
Use to be ok with 4 on
Cons
4 on 3 off
Fast pace, trainers lack in training new people the right way of assembling pick pallets. Employees tend to have their egos too high. Great management team otherwise and a fair rotation for different work every week.
Pros
Great Kpi payouts
Cons
Be expected to get pushed to work harder as work load gets busy
During my shift I would do the picking jobs as described in my resume. I would pick orders for individual Walmart stores located from Manitoba to British Columbia. There were no really hard parts of the job, it was challenging at first but the more you did the tasks, the easier it got.
Pros
Gift cards were handed out for Christmas, stars for keeping the warehouse clean and doing your picks correctly.
Cons
At times the freezer was cold.
Nice and fair place to work at. There are some job advancement but not open for everybody. Trains worker but not everybody gets training on other machines.