Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews in Atholville, NB

I love working in public, I worked in New Brunswink the best expierence ever. I loved the fact that, I inter grated well with all peoples. I also enjoyed the fact that I was accepted considering the fact that I am from Montreal.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Always in one area
Chaque employé est indépendant et responsable. Il a son programme d'avance avec ses horaires de pauses. et ses tâches sont laissées par le manager dans le "gone" c'est un appareil mobile comme un téléphone .
Being short staffed. Management expects the employees on the floor to pick up the slack with no recognition or appreciation whatsoever. Very few managers will lend a hand with daily tasks, however, if things aren't done you will be pulled in the office. There is little to no team work between associates. Way too much favoritism on managers part. Every manager tells you something different, lack of communication big time. Also, employees do not show up for shifts and now management has enforced a new policy where we need a paper from a doctor for every absence. Only thing that was enjoyable were a few employees and of course most cuatomers.. stay away
Pros
10% discount
Cons
Too much to list
I thoroughly enjoyed every shift I had. Without a doubt, this has been my absolute favorite place of employment to date. My co-workers were kind, management was quick and reliable, and the pay was a living wage.
A fast paced environment with customer service and experience as top priority at all levels of the store with specialized training for each area.
I worked the cash, and dealt with taking passport pictures. I enjoyed doing this because i learned quite a few new things. I loved working with my co-workers, there was just a few of us. Enjoyable spot.
Pros
working with different people
Cons
short hours
Very enjoyable work place, typically dealing with customers everyday with needing assistance in finding products. Restocking the shelves when products are needed, and serving clients! Overall great experience working at Walmart and leaving the end of your shift with a smile.
it whas a fun place to work at i enjoy working there the co-workers where great i dont have anything bad to say about the wal mart