Walmart
Walmart Employee Review

Walmart

15 May 2017
A very well rounded company, worked in many departments such as maintenance, unloading the transport trucks and overnight work doing stock. I have met some great people there who are still in my life today. A very friendly environment and always had work to do
5.0Job security/advancement
12 April 2016
Same role
Overnight worker (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Exciting workplace and looked forward to work everyday. I had best friends at Wal-Mart and missed them and the different job duties. Work is never boring because you stay on your feet completing a common goal during the nights and mornings.
Pros
Free snacks 2-3 times a day, employee discount, and respectful individuals
Cons
My transportation to work was far, and work wont pay for your transportation.
8 January 2021
Same location
Customer Experience Associate (Current Employee) - Orangeville, ON
The managers don't try and help you succeed, just bring you down. No work and outside life balance it's like you dedicate your life to Walmart. Not paid fairly at all, we do WAY more than we get paid for and then they act like we do nothing.
Pros
Meet some cool people
Cons
everything else
6 March 2020
Same location
Cashier (Current Employee) - Orangeville, ON
Most managers are not approachable. Especially the cash manager. Work/life balance is something they preach but don’t follow. When they are short staffed they don’t follow availability. And if you don’t get a customer to sign up for their credit card, threatened with job loss.