Walmart
Walmart Employee Review

Service advisor/TLE

4 April 2020
I have worked for Walmart before in Cornwall Ontario in automotive and in Brockville in the same department and I felt very comfortable and successful at my job experience I enjoyed helping out with customers and with management. And I would love to get back into it again.
5.0Job security/advancement
27 May 2020
Same role
TLE Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
Walmart is a changing company. They definitely try to have your back if there’s any problem. People are great to work with. It is a fast paced retail work environment with all the pains of constant change.
13 October 2020
Same location
Overnight Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) - Brockville, ON
It's a job, the management is great and love to help. A lot of room growth and development. The most enjoyable about the job is the staff that come with it, the hardest is learning some stuff you might not know such as using a cashier, but the training and managers are understandable.
Pros
Management is great, and they have a open door policy
Cons
Can be tough on the body if you work a lot
24 May 2020
Same location
Cashier and Self-Checkout Attendant (Current Employee) - Brockville, ON
Payed well for retail—$14.15/hour with a 30c raise after one year. 10% employee discount. Stressful at times, a lot to learn and you don’t get a whole lot of training, just thrown in and have to learn as you go. Customers sucked, which is expected in customer service, but enjoyed my co-workers and my supervisors were easy to get along with (mostly). Hours sucked, unless I picked up shifts which was easy to do as they were always looking for more people to call in because of others calling in sick.
  1. Service advisor/TLE