Walmart
Walmart Employee Review

20 March 2014
The saddest time i experienced was having to leave due to medical reasons as i had put 5 years in total with this company,I started as a cashier for a year,then worked as a sales-floor associate for a year then I worked sports department selling fishing n hunting licenses and providing customer service to all Walmart Canada customers it was a great experience and I will forever remember it.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
I learned how to effectively be a part of a management team, I got to utilize all my skills and training hands on with my crew.
Cons
I fell ill and unfortunately had to move home to Hamilton, to get the proper medical care as my family physician is here!
20 December 2018
Same role
Lead Cleaner/Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) - Halifax, NS
Setting up for work, having our nightly meeting, Unfortunately overnight work is not for everyone. Learned Walmart Policies, how to co-ordinate with management on workplace strategies. Hardest part is keeping pace with the young co-workers, always satisfying on a job well done.
21 May 2020
Same location
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) - Dryden, ON
I feel great to work at Walmart. My management team is really supportive. They have flexible schedule to work as suits to your need. You can grow your career really fast.
18 March 2019
Same location
Electronics Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dryden, ON
Under different management. Bad management when I was there. The area I worked was great. The ones I worked with were great, knowledgeable. Great customer service people.
  1. It was very interesting and enjoyable experience to work the overnight shift with this company and crew!