Walmart
Walmart Employee Review

environnement de travail très organisé

24 April 2020
Chaque employé est indépendant et responsable. Il a son programme d'avance avec ses horaires de pauses. et ses tâches sont laissées par le manager dans le "gone" c'est un appareil mobile comme un téléphone .
4.0Job security/advancement
3 November 2018
Same role
Cassier et assistant aux ventes (Former Employee) - Saint-Laurent, QC
Même si tu travaille pour longtemps, ils vont pas te respecter ni te donne plus d'avantage ni le nombre d'heure que tu voudras.
18 July 2019
Same location
Walking dead (Former Employee) - Atholville, NB
Being short staffed. Management expects the employees on the floor to pick up the slack with no recognition or appreciation whatsoever. Very few managers will lend a hand with daily tasks, however, if things aren't done you will be pulled in the office. There is little to no team work between associates. Way too much favoritism on managers part. Every manager tells you something different, lack of communication big time. Also, employees do not show up for shifts and now management has enforced a new policy where we need a paper from a doctor for every absence. Only thing that was enjoyable were a few employees and of course most cuatomers.. stay away
Pros
10% discount
Cons
Too much to list
21 February 2019
Same location
Photo department clerk/cashier (Former Employee) - Atholville, NB
I thoroughly enjoyed every shift I had. Without a doubt, this has been my absolute favorite place of employment to date. My co-workers were kind, management was quick and reliable, and the pay was a living wage.
  1. environnement de travail très organisé