Walmart
Walmart Employee Review

Easy going and a great group of people go work with

5 September 2018
Had to keep all carts clean of garbage for next customer. Always made sure to keep carts stalked for customers. Made sure to ask and help with other departments of the store when I had spare time.
19 February 2019
Same role
Store standards (Former Employee) - Airdrie, AB
Managers care little to nothing about the employees only about making their quotas, have little to no problem refusing employees their breaks and yes this is true had one manager who constantly tried to refuse me my breaks, and when told I was going for my breaks told me "I dont care get back to work", managers have no problem disciplining employees for things that they themselves do constantly, employees are under constant threat of losing their jobs over even the smallest of things or having their hours cut to the point of being unable to support themselves or their families, provided they got any hours to begin with, have had my hours cut down from 23-27 a week to 12-13 multiple times during my employment with walmart
Cons
Long hours at time, poor pay, little to no benefits, constant threat of losing job or hours
7 March 2016
Same role
Store standards (Current Employee) - New Westminster, BC
it is a fantastic place to work, i dont mind working there but im jus not recieving enough hours per week. Simple work but low hours. The hardest thing about this job is the amount of walking you have to do every shift.
9 June 2020
Same location
Cashier (Former Employee) - Milton, ON
A typical day at work included checking out and helping customers find products throughout the store. This job is productive and fun but you are required to stand for a long time which can be challenging with chronic back pain.
  1. Easy going and a great group of people go work with