Wajax
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

Wajax

Wajax Employee Review

Incredibly grateful for this experience

I feel so grateful to be part of the Wajax family. It’s been nice journey so far, full of moments of intense pride and an overwhelming feeling of professional satisfaction. I owe all of my success – both in my career and within the company – to the outstanding leadership team here at Wajax. Without their guidance and support I wouldn’t have achieved the level of success I have today.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Good overall

Overall, I liked working there. Good people, good benefits, but kinda slow sometimes. When sales were down the amount of hours we worked went down as well. But management always treated employees with respect and considered their best interests.
Same location

I really like working here

I really like working here. Being a field tech, I have the freedom to schedule my workload on upcoming jobs. Wajax gave me the opportunity to take my career to the next level.
Same location

I’m constantly learning and growing

I’ve learned to use my abilities to the max. This job has been what I was looking for in a place of employment and I enjoy it very much. I am using the training I received at my vocational schooling on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wajax. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Wajax with

• Wajax
  • Incredibly grateful for this experience