WAJAX Employee Review

Wonderful Place to Work
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary15 April 2014
Wajax Power Systems was a wonderful place to work. Everyone worked as a team which fits right into how I like to work. There were many challenges in this job but none I couldn't learn or excel in overtime. It was always comfortable at work as everyone was easy going and no one was micro managed.
I started the position not knowing anything about how a diesel engine works and with time I got to learn alot about the parts and pieces that make the engine work! Most of my day was coordinating with suppliers on lead times for all of our inventory and parts. I looked after logistics and making sure everything went smooth from PO to delivery to the customer. I submitted PO's and work orders as well as change orders.
Along with the coordinating role I also had to provide invoicing to the customer, which had to be coded correctly as well as make sure all costing was correct, there was completing monthly and yearly reporting to my manager, calculating commissions, and completing expense reports.
So as you can see I did a vast amount of duties in my position. I love to learn new things!
Unfortunately Wajax was downsizing and moving manufacturing to Edmonton and my position was no longer needed.
Easy going environment

Other WAJAX Employee Reviews

Enjoyed my time here.
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 March 2018
This place of business would likely do better if it was in a different location. Signage does not really promote or reflect what this business is all about.
Pressure and more pressure
Sales (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
Wajax is a toxic environment to work in. Staff is overworked and underappreciated. Constant pressure from middle managers makes it difficult to take after a while. You are expected to go above and beyond your normal job. However, great place to make money if you have what it takes and to remove yourself from the BS. Excellent products and top of the line manufacturers are represented by Wajax. Company is growing again and will be hiring.
Money and benefits
Middle mgmt

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WAJAX. Our community is ready to answer.