WAJAX Employee Review

Very educated work place changing jobs keeps me learning
Diesel Engine Technician (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS21 March 2012
i have enjoyed working at wayax power systems i have learned a lot, but the job security keeps you wondering when times are slack of work, also wadges are not what they should be.
Pros
free benefits
Cons
a lot of unnecessary politics

Other WAJAX Employee Reviews

Apprentice
Apprentice Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Calgary12 April 2018
Good people but poorly managed. Very disorganized and not well run. Parts inventory is poor right down to nuts and bolts. Shop tools are disorganized missing and broken.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management
Excellent co-workers, extremely poor middle management
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Alberta30 March 2018
The people I work with are some of the most trustworthy and intelligent people I have ever worked with. Management is the complete opposite. The company has been horribly managed in the last 2yrs+ ever since they merged all 3 divisions into one entity. They treat their field personnel like garbage, no support. Many good people have quit over the last 9 months over middle management but the higher up managers don't seem to care. No raises since 2015 but the door rate to the customer has increased since. Can't see myself working here in a years time. Sad part is the President of the company is a pretty good person to approach and talk to. Too bad all management here aren't like that. Communication here has been a problem ever since I started here. Also the parts dept is in a sad state of affairs, they don't stock much at all anymore. Apply at your own risk.
Pros
Co-workers, Mon-Fri work schedule
Cons
Middle management, no raises in 3 yrs+

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WAJAX. Our community is ready to answer.